Illegal crossing from Cambodia to Thailand - case takes new twist!

rooster59

1 minute ago, EricTh said:

The Khmer are actually the natives of eastern part of Thailand and not the Tai.

Does it mean they should have a right to return to the motherland?

Anyhow a well educated khmer man once told me that the reason for this hatred is that thais have lost all wars with the khmers. ????????????????

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

Does it mean they should have a right to return to the motherland?

Anyhow a well educated khmer man once told me that the reason for this hatred is that thais have lost all wars with the khmers. ????????????????

I don’t think he was highly educated. He was pulling your leg. And you believed it.????????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siamese–Cambodian_War_(1591–1594)

The Ayutthayan king Naresuan returned two years later, eventually subjugating the whole country and finally sacking the city Longvek on 3 January 1594.

37 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:
50 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

So much hatred for the khmers. 

Nothing to do with hatred , its about keeping the virus out of Thailand 

Yeah, it's "dirty farang" that they hate.

How easily some forget, eh?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

after all those decades of living off farangs money, they hate the farangs, too bad, 

8 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

So much fuss over one single spot along the 1000s of km boarder. Just watch the 10000000 CCTVs and see if there's any leakage. 

BUILD THE WALL .

to keep those dirty dark skinned foreigners away. ????????????????????

Edited by lovethai123

12 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:
26 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

How easily some forget, eh?

One person said that , 1 person out of 70 million Thais .

69 999 999 Million Thais did NOT say that 

But plenty xenophobic members of TV latched onto it faster than you could say shallow grave.

At least @lovethai123 got my point.

6 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

they hate everyone. they hate themselves too. just nevr hate the mom/step mom /stepdad/dad who drive them to pattaya and asked them to work as an entertainer coz back home the family wants a TV

Or maybe he didn't...

Edited by NanLaew
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

My analysis of the global  covid stats tells me this. The strategy works because a huge number of covid patients remain asymptomatic and their own body's immunity kills the virus in a week or so.

Antibody surveys done in my country tells that probably 20-30% of the city dwelling population has covid specific antibodies but those people never had any symptoms. This shows they were infected at sometime in the past but their body's immune system killed the virus. 

So this means that if you don't do mass testing and just focus on those who report themselves sick, you could keep the numbers low.

My country has one of the highest number of infections globally  as we won't stop testing and we have no shame in accepting the numbers. We are testing at airports, stations, door to door testing, public places etc.  We don't depend on tourism and we don't need to hide the numbers. 

Doing quite well, until you got to the last line .

Suggesting that Thailand is keeping its Covid numbers low in order to protect the tourist industry .

In reality , Thailand hasnt allowed any tourists in since the pandemic began .

The Thai tourist industry has been non existent for the last ten months 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

they hate everyone. they hate themselves too. just nevr hate the mom/step mom /stepdad/dad who drive them to pattaya and asked them to work as an entertainer coz back home the family wants a TV

Thats just the small minority of Thais that you mix(ed) with .

Do you have a grudge against a Thai person ?

Did you get loved with a wrongen  and and got your fingers burnt ?

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

The Thai tourist industry has been non existent for the last ten months 

That is what i dont understand, why they strived so hard to keep the numbers low? is it because of face saving? they dont want the public to have one more reason to hate those in power.

• Like 1

Thailand it seems, is very vigilant and difficult when dealing with in-country foreigners 'protecting Thailand form those pesky Farangs that want to 'control and buy Thai land' but when it comes to guarding their land crossing borders with Covid infested neighboring counties their neighboring countries they all of a sudden lose to plot and ruin everything they have achieved in the last 6 months...

• Haha 1