Pattaya: "Drunk" Brit's night out - faces DUI and fleeing accident scene charges

webfact

2 hours ago, smedly said:

Regular 

it would help the local public transport if people used it instead of going on drinking binge and driving

Or skip going on a public binge in the first place. Another reason for social distancing and self quarantine. The following morning he probably wouldn’t remember if he got drunk at home or abroad anyway.

many here won't like my comments and I know why

Regular social activist, hmmm?

Edited by Suradit69

2 hours ago, smedly said:

idiot

it would help the local public transport if people used it instead of going on drinking binge and driving

the police should be setting up random road stops from 12 - 5am to catch and charge them - the only way to stop it

many here won't like my comments and I know why

Random road stops would be great if the police weren't so corrupt.  Thus, the reason they've been stopped.  But yes, if done properly, they help a bunch.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Personally I'd fine him and give him a years ban from Thailand. Don't need people like this giving us a bad name. A years ban might make this fool act like a grown up rather than a teenager next time.

what about people that may have young children here or a mortgage to pay, car finance to pay

elderly Thai family members to pay for and take care of.

do they do what you suggest in the country you come form to foreigners ?

i'm not condoning his behavior , but come on, what you suggest is not the way to deal with it.

• Sad 2