Are bars open this weekend in Pattaya?

advancebooking

4 minutes ago, najomtiensun said:

Can we now travel to Ko Samet without issue ?

As far as I can tell, this is a Pronouncement from the Province of Chon Buri.  I haven't seen anything about the easing of cross Province travel.   Perhaps I missed that 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, murraynz said:

I know of some gogo bars that are re opening on monday,close 11pm.

Some used to close Sunday and Monday before, Kink and Pandora IIRC.... expect they will start Tuesday or Wednesday. Have to get the girls back and in the case of Pandora they will need to find alternative carers for the grandkids. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pilotman said:

As far as I can tell, this is a Pronouncement from the Province of Chon Buri.  I haven't seen anything about the easing of cross Province travel.   Perhaps I missed that 

I think you missed it... All provinces concerned except Bkk.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

don't you have a fridge at home? 

Perhaps I should have elaborated for those who couldn't read between the lines, so to speak. ???? I was refereeing to being able to go out to a bar and have a cold beer with Mates...Cheers.

5 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:

Perhaps I should have elaborated for those who couldn't read between the lines, so to speak. ???? I was refereeing to being able to go out to a bar and have a cold beer with Mates...Cheers.

I know, just joshing with you.  Enjoy your 'outside' cold beers. Although often they are not cold enough for me.  Mine have the start of ice formation in the bottle, then its ready.  

On 1/31/2021 at 5:23 AM, chicowoodduck said:

Ahhh, the fashion police will be out in force once again trying to track down all the bar stool jockeys once again.....????????????????????

A34CCE9C-BCDD-4A5F-8546-F4B2951E5560.jpeg

A dime a dozen...what a beauty!!  So many of these idiots.