Guy behind on the rent leaves - spray paints a final message and covers the place in gasoline

webfact

imagine if a farang did that, the police would have found him and thrown him to jail, with a criminal court case for destruction of property

I think it happened to one farang a few years ago, over same alleged claims by the owner that some furnitures were broken and went to file a criminal lawsuit that got accepted by the court

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sherwood said:

Saw one of these delightful Chinese today at Korat immigration. The a hole just spat on the ground whilst sitting in front of my daughter and myself in the outside waiting area, mask down waffling away on his phone then just spat on the ground. I abused the ox, straight thru to the keeper.

There are some real pigs on this planet.  

By all accounts, Thailand appears to want more just like this one. A lot more.

It seems they are having a crisis of sensible. Still, pays your money, takes your choice and they appear to have p|ssed off everyone else. Good job they're the best at everything, I have a feeling they're going to need that.

8 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

What a guy ! Best just to take it out in a reference

I admire how cool he seems to have taken it. I know if it were me, I'd be fuming. 

4 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

Lots of people are like this in the world.

Lots of freaks like to do stuff in public toilets.  <deleted>ting on the floor, pissing all over the place, wiping boogers on the wall.  I think they get some sort of thrill from knowing that some poor schmuck has to clear it up and no one will know it was them.

6 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

I think on occasion someone in my office takes a dump in the men's room and just walks away to spite the rest of us. Lots of people are like this in the world.

I use to work with a guy like that. He was 'proud' of it and wanted everybody to know...  He was a nice guy, but what a jerk. Really stunk too.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, salavan said:

Isn't that the way tenants always leave a rental property it's normal

My Thai wife and rented a few apartments and houses along Sukhumvit road.  They were spick and span when we left, and almost up to march in/out standards for the handover of military married quarters.

We left no outstanding bills or rent behind either.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 10:02 AM, possum1931 said:

"Not tipping when you should." So just when "should" someone tip? Unless  you get something more than the service you are paying for, why should anyone tip? Because America says so?

Well, of course, it definitely depends on the country's way of dealing with tips as pay for a job and local culture. Americans are pretty generous and they do often give more than they have to. I guess they just care about people more.  What country do you come from, Possum or are you too cowardly to say?