5 million doses of Moderna vaccine set for private hospitals in Thailand

webfact

Just now, webfact said:

Traisuree said there was no cover up

Really?! A very proactive statement, to a doubting public. And given the past months chucklehuckery, much needed. Still, its a 50/50 bet. 

Edited by LomSak27
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

Really?! A very proactive statement, to a doubting public. And given the past months chucklehuckery, much needed. Still, its a 50/50 bet. 

To put the comment "Traisuree said there was no cover up" in the correct context, be it correct or incorrect, we need to consider the Thai Rath article.

"There is a condition of sales of the vaccine manufacturer in foreign countries that requires the government agency of the country to buy the vaccine.................The channels for the importation of alternative vaccines were not blocked through private hospitals or other private sectors."

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, pseudorabies said:

In the US where Pfizer/Moderna mRNA vaccines were used the rates of new infections are plummeting.

In the Seychelles where most vaccinations were with one of the Chinese vaccines the infection rate exploded when the country opened up to tourism.

The writing is on the wall but it seems that those in power are illiterate.  As far as I can tell so is the Thai news media.

The whole country is fuLL of lies and hypocrisy

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, pnustedt said:

My doc told me 10 days ago that he was due to have Moderna vaccine to dispense in June/July in Sisaket. He said that I was at the top of his list

Did you have to invest in any real estate to secure your "position"?

Or did you forget the wink emoji?

Or is it "Moderno" from the market in Cambodia?

• Haha 1

From the Chiang Mai Ram Facebook Page:

"The private hospital association has now reserved moderna vaccine via pharmacy. Vaccination is expected by October 2564"

What does this actually mean??? Who knows.  I have emailed CM Ram for days and the only I got directly was "we do not know" and use the "MorePrompt".  app.  Absolutely nothing about registration or how a priority list will be created.  Of course no mention of the most important thing: How much?  

This vaccination program in LOS goes above and beyond the boundaries of mixed messaging.