Thai woman dies hours after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine

webfact

Twenty-seven people have died among the 3.67 million who have received a dose of Covid-19 vaccine, but the government has found no indication of a link. So far 12 have been confirmed “coincidences”, and the remaining 15 are under investigation.

https://twitter.com/ThaiEnquirer/status/1402521362338435073

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Would this be classified as a COVID-19 death?

I'm guessing no.

My neighbor, healthy, fit 30 - 35 YO Thai male, vaxxed Monday morning with AZ, had a mild fever, groggy/dizzy, body ache/joint pain. He's nearly back to normal today.

Others, six people, I know with AZ over the last month, zero side effects.

I got the AZN jab mid May, in Europe. My second jab is early July. I felt nothing with the initial jab, but 9 hours later I felt sensation on my arms and body, difficult to describe other than you know something is going on. A bit later I felt my body temperature lower and my jaw began chattering (as if I was standing outside on a very cold day) and my muscles in my body started to spasm a little. I went to bed and woke up 4 hours later, feeling fine. I guess that was the vaccine doing it’s work? I’m looking forward to getting the second and then travelling again in 2022. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soyboy said:

Nothing personal, hope you're recovering ????

Nice to see sparring with a little humanity attached, we would all do well to stick together in the bigger scheme of things, because the bastards in charge here obviously hate their own people, and so -we dont even count!

• Haha 1

there have been reported cases of liver problems with vaccines but very rare 

I am no expert but I do know that paracetamol is a dangerous drug and can cause irreversable liver failure if you don't adhere to the recommended dose - no idea about this migrain drug but taking both at the same time just after an experimental vaccine is definately something I personally would be avoiding

personally I don't like taking any medications and avoid if possible, I certainly would not be taking anything after one of these jabs - give your body a chance to adjust for a few days and keep the medicine cabinet closed 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Yet they want Pfizer that can cause heart inflammation in younger people. All vaccines have side effects, but death is rare. 

Pfizer is also reported to be less effective against the Indian variant than AZN.

• Like 2

Rightly or wrongly, this is going to scare a lot of Thai people off getting the vaccine.

all the more of the stuff available for those who aren’t scared. Maybe Anutin is right, there IS going to be more than enough vaccine for those who want it.

39 minutes ago, khunPer said:

I thought that AZ was in Thailand only to be given to people 60 years and older.

In theory, but in practice I think they pretty much just use whatever they have, if they have anything at all.

all the pretty speeches from the politicians are meaningless

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

They recommend taking paracetamols after the jab if you have symptoms, also migraine meds won't cause a seizure

They (Hospital) supplied paracetamol (500mg x 10) free to me immediately after my AZ jab on Monday. Didn't ask for them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

It's a breaking story...the info probably isn't available yet.

Won't be long, it will be something on the lines of it wasn't vaccine related, regardless that she died not long after the vaccination, the fact of the matter is that she suffered from migraines and it is highly likely that when you look at the statistics of this condition, it's rare to have an adverse effect such as death from vaccination, and people eventually die without the vaccination.

Wool pulled over people's eyes once again, but for how much longer, as long as they keep up the fear with the cattle dogs barking, the sheep will all eventually be rounded up.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-08/covid19-vaccine-blood-clotting-az-explainer/100055638

Let's not forget, it is safe and effective, regardless of people dying, it's a benefits vs risk strategy, but let's not talk about other treatments from recent studies and that 99% of people survive Covid.

I think to date, 3 people have died after being vaccinated, maybe 4, but what's a life worth ?

Hurry, hurry, step right up and get your vaccination before we run out. 

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Anna Rak said:

If I am being cynical so beit, but over 70 million doses administered in the U.K. and I have no doubt there has been some collateral damage but a huge success.

Keep taking the medicine ????????????, I have had my 2 doses (thank you)

I'm in London now have been for 2 years due to work . I know many that have had their AZ vacs including my 80 year old mum. No side effects at all. My 2nd jab booked this Saturday.

2 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Mmmmmmmm........healthy diet, don't drink or smoke, plenty of light exercise, avoid unnecessary risks...........??????

That's not living

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

I thought that AZ was in Thailand only to be given to people 60 years and older.

No. I'm 57 years old. Received AZ on Monday. Having one of the 7 pre-existing conditions means AZ? Sinovac, thankfully, was not an option on Monday.

Edited by rbkk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Mmmmmmmm........healthy diet, don't drink or smoke, plenty of light exercise, avoid unnecessary risks...........??????

A relative of mine barely drank, never smoked or touched a drug, ran marathons and was as healthy living a person as it gets

And that didn’t prevent him from developing ALS at age 40

What you mentioned certainly puts you in a better position, but doesn’t guarantee anything 

No vax.  I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I don't care if you give me 20 baht, no way!!!

In Thailand, my life is valued at around 500 baht.

500 baht, I'll take it!!!

OK, OK. 400   but I'm not going any lower than 400.   

If I die, please give my remaining 20 baht to Billie Bob Toad True, Soi 9

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sandyf said:

That is garbage, no such thing has been proven.

In the 220 or so cases that came under thorough investigation there was a common factor, thrombocytopenia, but what will never be known is if the condition was already present to some degree before they had the vaccine.

It has been known for many years that in rare cases of Thrombocytopenia the platlets can stick together, effectively forming a clot, not to be confused with clotting due to coagulation.

This condition was regularly observed during the use of the drug Heparin, but took 30 years to establish the root cause.

I read an interesting article or saw it on a YouTube video, can't remember which it was, but a leading scientist stated that the vaccine can in fact make the blood clot, but they don't know why, apparently 11 of 13 people who died shortly after being vaccinated died of blood clotting, now that is a high number, when, where they where vaccinated I cannot recall, but I would hardly call these vaccinations safe if people are dying shortly thereafter, there has to be a reason, regardless of the benefit vs the risk, and yes I am aware people die in cars everyday.

I will wait till the truth comes out, which it will eventually.

Here's one I plucked off Google, it suggests it's the vaccine the way I read it.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-09/covid-vaccine-astrazeneca-blood-clots-over-50-safe/100057540

Edited by 4MyEgo

2 minutes ago, phills2k1 said:

A relative of mine barely drank, never smoked or touched a drug, ran marathons and was as healthy living a person as it gets

And that didn’t prevent him from developing ALS at age 40

What you mentioned certainly puts you in a better position, but doesn’t guarantee anything 

Agree 100%....only death and taxes are certainties (taxes for PAYE that is, not the rich)............as you say it just puts you in a better position....they tickle the odds in your favor.

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

So.... how many of your paranoid delusions anti-covid-vaxxers hit the internet to tell everyone of the dangers and risk of thrombosis when you catch a cold ??????

Strong words, people have died, coincidence, see it as you will.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-09/covid-vaccine-astrazeneca-blood-clots-over-50-safe/100057540