I want to whine about the West and "woke" generation

Pravda

17 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

Just imagine how you would feel if you do not get the job that you were qualified for and instead it is given to a diversity candidate.  I would feel some anger and oh yeah “(insert name of race) rage”.  This has been going on for years.

You throw this out there like nothing was happening to incite diversity hiring...

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Take 10 wokes put them in Indian slum no passport no.money. They would cry to death. Middle class spoilt brats with no idea about the world.

I'm guessing some keyboard warriors would be right along side sobbing and calling for mommy.

Edited by mikebike

15 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

So you're anti free speech when people point out the obvious about wokes lol

The use of terms like woke and cancel culture as epithets are designed to shut down free speech, not promote it. Those terms are exclusively used by the right.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, frantick said:

As if the woke, cancel culture isn't intended to shut down conservative free speech. Right...

NORMAL people are simply calling out the woke for being whiners instead of doers. Whine all you want, people are getting VERY tired of it.

My point exactly, they don't want to talk about it so they employ insults to paint anyone with a social conscience as a winger.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

My point exactly, they don't want to talk about it so they employ insults to paint anyone with a social conscience as a winger.

They just have a life to live and would rather not stand around exchanging bullet points. As we're doing here.

So bye for now, I'm sure someone will come, continue, and give you the attention you so desperately seek. I've never required much.

• Haha 2

In some cases Affirmative Action and/or Diversity Hiring gone too far.  The two jobs I would not have a diversity hire are:

1) The Pilot flying I am a passenger on

2) The surgeon performing my operation

Just about every job in the US Federal Government has some kind of hiring quota based upon Race and Gender(now it also includes the gender you identify with).  

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You presume too much. I would call this projection.

Frantick - joined Jan 2019 - content count: 223

Ozimoron - joined Mar 2021 - content count: 159

Not projection. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

canthai: yes 500 years ago, Europe was behind China ( and other ancient civilizations ) before Enlightenment / Renaissance. Arabs took & used what was already there.  Blacks never invented anything. english common law, freedom of speech, democracy, modern science, institutions;all from the West.

Greeks modernized mediterranean / north africa, then Romans. Ancient Egyptians were Caucasians from Near East. western white countries are the sole benchmark for high civilization but losing their way with excessive tolerance. asia / africa/ latin america will never really understand democracy & freedom. its a “ white” thing. computers / jets / cars / spacecraft / modern science & medicine / industrialization / firearms coming originally all from western (white) people.

Civilization first appeared in Iraq circa 3000 BCE

Were they white ?

Edited by canthai55

no problem for me if someone has passed a western flying or medical course

i never fly with airlines without a near perfect safety record and all pilots being western or western- trained, preferably ex- military. surgeon would need to be same standard......

problem is that stds ARE falling with d&i policies, e.g. sub- std female us navy pilots crashing when they should have been scrubbed in training.....as male pilots were......

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

The term comes from the left. They invented it lol

Who pushes all of  this....the UK Tory Government for a start and the Daily Express on there behalf......oh look over there......a statue was pulled down....the end of society as we know it.....oh look over there BLM....Marxists, we're doomed.......Rubber dinghy lands on the Beach.......National crisis....where are the the gunboats........you need to look past all of this and think why?......The Government is desperate to distract from the manifold horrors of the handling of covid, Brexit and the Tories robbing the country blind.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Surelynot said:

Who pushes all of  this....the UK Tory Government for a start and the Daily Express on there behalf......oh look over there......a statue was pulled down....the end of society as we know it.....oh look over there BLM....Marxists, we're doomed.......Rubber dinghy lands on the Beach.......National crisis....where are the the gunboats........you need to look past all of this and think why?......The Government is desperate to distract from the manifold horrors of the handling of covid, Brexit and the Tories robbing the country blind.

Wrong, it's from US colleges

On 6/28/2021 at 4:22 PM, rumak said:

I wear it all the time !

image.jpeg.8bd73e0abe3611ba74561f26f99d262f.jpeg

You must be out a lot you got a nice tan and in better shape then i thought. I am sure the Thai woman will lover you with all that gold. ????

13 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

The Tories have been giving the public lots of free money recently 

16 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

But not woke money

U have to give the $ in pink bundles handled by 3 legged dog trannies

And talk about climate change

And say how bad white men are

45 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

UK never had a decent labor party. Tony Blair what a joke. UK politics is <deleted> but woke comes from US colleges.

Students do get a bit over the top when they are young. The old saying 'A young right winger has no heart' 'An old left winger has no brains' or something like that. Yes some students have gone over the top but they are young. The big lie is when the right attributes those characteristics to democrats as a whole. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Students do get a bit over the top when they are young. The old saying 'A young right winger has no heart' 'An old left winger has no brains' or something like that. Yes some students have gone over the top but they are young. The big lie is when the right attributes those characteristics to democrats as a whole. 

Who is the right? People are individuals.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

if you are referring to the £500 pw for self quarantining......

58,000 applications were successful out of about 190,000 in England.

That equates to 35 minutes of Serco's Test&Trace

22 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

But not woke money

U have to give the $ in pink bundles handled by 3 legged dog trannies

And talk about climate change

And say how bad white men are

No idea how old you are, but you certainly give the impression of someone that has a lot of growing up to do.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Surelynot said:

No idea how old you are, but you certainly give the impression of someone that has a lot of growing up to do.

Gee buddy no sense of humour.

Problem with lefties. They aren't much fun to talk to. Think the world is doomed.

• Thanks 1