Anutin defiant over non-mask wearing picture - "It was just 30 minute coffee break, we've all been double vaxxed"

webfact

2 minutes ago, djayz said:

And I'm pretty sure you didn't have to settle for the watery option from your Chinese cousins. 

My vaguest recollection is that anutin got sinovac, at least that was what we were told. Not sure I believe that though.

I assume the regime's leadership imported, and had administered, the good stuff. I'd consider it almost criminal not to have done this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, smedly said:

so if the cops try to fine you for not wearing a mask then this is exactly what you say 

yes... anuthim is setting a 'dangerous' precedent 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

My vaguest recollection is that anutin got sinovac, at least that was what we were told. Not sure I believe that though.

I assume the regime's leadership imported, and had administered, the good stuff. I'd consider it almost criminal not to have done this.

My sentiments exactly. 

52 minutes ago, webfact said:

He said this had nothing to do with him. 

He is the Health Minister...or not,   I had an appointment this morning

for local Government hospital , got there on time, but NO vaccine,

people were not very happy, Police were there so must have been expecting

some angry people, what a cock up, 

regards Worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

50 minutes ago, webfact said:

Disgusted netizens said it was one rule for them and another for the rest of us. 

Oh, they have finally noticed, it's always been like that since they came into power.....der !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Unlike the UK's health minister Matt Hancock who was forced to resign this week after being caught kissing a senior aide.

Yea Matt lost his shine abit after that ..

Word up is she had her hand on his as well .. 

There'll be little chance of turfing him out .. breaking a bit off in extra marital affairs is career advancing in the Conservative party .. ask Boris .. 

All that'll happen is he slink off like an' keep a low profile until someone else ends up in the stocks then it'll be forgotten .. 

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp

3 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

he was at a table drinking. no mask required under rules.

othe unmasked people (tourists) complained about here today on other thread were sunbathing / swimming at the hotel swimming pool.no mask necessary.

vindictitive moody gestapo expats kindly adjust your fault -finding informant mentality......and get a life.

I would be complaining for the 40/50/60 vulnerable covid victims dying each day without vaccines because they were being diverted to the non vulnerable people in Phuket so that some people could holiday there.That's something I imagine the gestapo would do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

"It was only 30 minutes. We were having a break and some snacks and a cup of coffee before going to welcome the foreign tourists at the airport.

What would you Mr Anutin have said if it was a group of double vaccinated farangs sitting together for a cup of coffee .....!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1