Anutin defiant over non-mask wearing picture - "It was just 30 minute coffee break, we've all been double vaxxed"

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The minister then said how hard he was working and what a great job he was doing on every aspect of the pandemic.

Working hard at being the Pied Piper

This Guy is one Arrogant P###K.

Edited by Cake Monster
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Then in a statement that is bound to enrage millions waiting for their first dose of vaccine in the debacle that is the Thai government's vaccine rollout, the minister said:

"We've all had two doses of vaccine".

I can't say what I'm thinking because I'll get suspended.

• Haha 1

I think this is all great stuff. Everyone incensed at this imbiclie, and yet, this is what happens when you go to a coffee shop to drink coffee. You remove your mask. You certainly don't slurp it through the mask.

I have to admit that salt is rubbed into the expat's wound when he states they have all been double vaccinated.

ANyway, dish washing is calling, as I promised to get a life.

Just the absolute height of arrogance.  "We've all been double-vaxxed."  Nice--the rest of us haven't.   You should be the very LAST to get the vaccine--maybe if you were waiting like all of us you would be making a much better effort to get some vaccines now.  

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

There's another 60 odd million citizens that haven't, all thanks to your inability to do anything right !

I notice that "Anunut" did not say what vaccine they were able to get. Probably left the Chinese version for the plebs.

This guy has much more power than most realize,not ultimate but a lot.. No Anutin no Prayuth.

And one of wealthiest with control over most of the Cannabis industry in Thailand which is going to be huge. 

OMG i just lost my pants and almost fell down on the floor . This guy is really unbelievable saying how hard he works and that it is not his fold ?? He is the !@#$% minister of health . I am sorry but i really don't know what to say anymore i am that baffled . 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

"We've all had two doses of vaccine".

So have the 500-odd tourists that have flown into your Sandpit, but you still make them have 4 COVID tests, have a minder and not let them travel out of Phuket for 14-days.

What makes you so special?

• Like 1

Removing Masks for actual Eating/Drinking - Yes... 

BUT look again at the photo, and I see No Food nor Drink on the Table 

they were social chatting

- and the table was doing the job of a huge desktop for their paperwork 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, webfact said:

The minister then said how hard he was working and what a great job he was doing on every aspect of the pandemic.

Oh just shut up. Megalomaniac 

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Thailand said:

This guy has much more power than most realize,not ultimate but a lot.. No Anutin no Prayuth.

And one of wealthiest with control over most of the Cannabis industry in Thailand which is going to be huge. 

Makes sense, although the power and influence may cut both ways.  He will also make a convenient fall guy.

The reality; Minister Anutin does not care about masking and never really did.. His famous quote about dirty farangs was a stage presentation for the media who would run with it, as they are supposed to.

Blame had to be shifted from Chinese tourists who had brought in Wuhan flu to Siam, to farangs who walked mask less. A difficult psychological transference was made and the people understood who really was to blame.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

They say "Power Corrupts", and for many it does.  It corrupts morals and the ability to cognitively think responsibly.

And "absolute power corrupts absolutely". 

Not so much that "they" say it, it was the RC peer Lord Acton and he was speaking of the Pope. 

Not a lot of people know that. 

Edited by rott

That last line in reference to the moderna ordering fiasco "He said this had nothing to do with him." So now suddenly ordering vaccines is nothing to do with the minister for health... ????????????Can this guy make himself look any more of a tit... hmnnn there's always tomorrow!

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 4:51 PM, southcoast said:

we've all been double vaxxed"...I am all rightJack, screw the rest of you, He's a selfish, ignorant waste of space, what about the 50 million + people that havent. been vaxed. Non of that "club" give a Rats rear end about anyone but them selves. Remember all of this Thai people when the next "rigged"election comes around. Democratic Country...your avin a larf, shades of North Korea!!!

You're way off the mark there. There are no gogo bars or soapy massages in North Korea.

Oh, wait...

On 7/3/2021 at 4:32 AM, smedly said:

I don't think the Thai people will put up with this much longer

Indeed cant wait for the trials to start along with the nails being in place in the gallows, any good rope makers available at short notice?.

I recall the recent quarantining of Scotland's Billy Gilmour and self-isolation for two fellow Chelsea players at the Euro's was due to their being in close proximity to each other for greater than 20 minutes. This is a broadly accepted Covid-19 infection metric. Apparently they chatted together in the players tunnel after the Scotland game. Subsequently, Gilmour tested positive in routine testing, probably from exposure during a brief trip to meet with family that was allowed between training and the game, but the exposure rules meant that Mount and Chillwell were at-risk and had to self-isolate.

So we can take it that Anutin, who was only having a 30 minute coffee break, doesn't know the rules and doesn't follow footie.