Kratom can be grown legally, leaves sold commercially in Thailand from Aug 24

snoop1130

16 minutes ago, SoilSpoil said:

So, where can buy these leaves starting August 24th? I don't see it at the markets.

I'd guess it's been illegal so the legal plant places haven't been growing it but will soon start.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, trunav said:

anybody tried it ? is it good ? how to take it ?  thanks.

Dry it and make tea, so I've been told or labours just chew it, start with one leaf, can be upped to 3 apparently. Is it good? I think it would depend on your own reaction to it. at present A bag of about 12 leaves costs 100 baht so i have been told .

6 hours ago, thaigirlwatcher1 said:

I was having the same problem with my liver ie. pain from alcohol. Fortunately, here in my state in the USA, medical cannabis is legal and the shops are doing very good business. Since switching to cannabis, my liver lab tests have returned to near normal and the liver pain is permanently gone. Wish Thailand and other countries in the EU and the UK would legalize medical marijuana for the tax revenue if not for the medical benefits. 

Cannabis oil is legal in Thailand since about a year THC and CBD

On 8/20/2021 at 6:07 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

I've been drinking a lot of beer lately, nothing else to do in lock down. 

The liver has been complaining so I'd like to try something that gives me a buzz with without destroying my liver 

The topic I looked at before this one something that sounded like a song. 'Yellow Liver '.