2021: What's your favourite beer?

2021: What's your favourite beer here?  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

None of the above , but in that choice i would choose Chang , Archa and Leo , depending on my mood . In order of any kind of normal beers , i am totally not picky and i choose whatever is there and my mood at the moment .

2 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

This would be my personal choice. 

In the good old days used to be available everywhere/anywhere - even delivered. 

The Thai Beer Mafias put a clamp on that, as they found that the popular lager was cutting into their competitive edge. 

It's been 48 baht at our local tops for months, the cans are still 68 baht. Not short dated either,

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

This would be my personal choice. 

In the good old days used to be available everywhere/anywhere - even delivered. 

The Thai Beer Mafias put a clamp on that, as they found that the popular lager was cutting into their competitive edge. 

Are you sure?

I also like beer lao, especially the dark one. But it seems that is almost always more expensive than other beers. And it seems many people are not willing to pay more for better tasting beer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are you sure?

I also like beer lao, especially the dark one. But it seems that is almost always more expensive than other beers. And it seems many people are not willing to pay more for better tasting beer.

Yet, it was never that high priced in years gone by. 

The forced manipulation is at work.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Its been a long time (thanks Covid) but I hope to be enjoying a Chang or 10 in December.  Poster above - I thought it was only me that got 'Changovers'. Heineken no - Chang........................jeez they're bad.

You can get Chang almost anywhere, why wait for the hangover when you can have one tomorrow.

29 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

The headline said what's your favourite beer.   Hick's Special Draught . Only available in Cornwall so like as not will never taste again. Over here..............................Yep Beerlao Dark.

Boddingtons or Robinsons up t'North in City land.

4 hours ago, 2009 said:

That does look nice

Test one out, 7-11, 55 baht 490ml

Was a Beer Lao Dark fan before the switch.  Price kept going up.  When lived in Udon Thani, mere 25 baht in Laos.   Here now, I think 65 ish, so a bit silly.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Chad3000 said:

Does anyone else get absolutely nasty hangovers from Heineken? As bad as Chang.

Especially on tap.

Honestly, I don't drink beer anymore. Few times a year. Scotch and bourbon don't make me fat.

No hangover from Heineken cos I never touch the sweet stuff....like drinking aftershave. 555