Visa agent cost

my agency do everything really good and cheap. I suggested to many people here and they are all happy. Bur you need to come here first so she can help. 

I strongly suggest you not to use thaivisa agency. They will charge you like crazy amount. Yes, many people are happy with their service so it has to be good, but if you will get what you want for the half price of them... well.. no need to make more comments. 

If its your first time my agency will charge you max 30K. from second time its max 18K. No blah blah, no game, no BS

Like i said using for 2 years. No headache nothing. And people i suggested are also really happy. 

Also its working with really big people.. and i mean it. so there is no risk.

If you want more info message me.

Edited by problemfarang
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

strongly suggest you not to use thaivisa agency. They will charge you like crazy amount. Yes, many people are happy with their service so it has to be good, but if you will get what you want for the half price of them... well.. no need to make more comments

Dont see the point of what your saying.

Sounds vindictive and confusing. 

If someone asks for recommendation by all means provide one. 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Dont see the point of what your saying.

Sounds vindictive and confusing. 

If someone asks for recommendation by all means provide one. 

well if you cannot see the point what im saying.. you must be blind. lol.. ignored

op topic and question is the price of the agencies ... Also i wrote contact me IF you need an agency. Now its me confused with what you are trying to say. lol

anyway like i said.. ignored

Edited by problemfarang
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

well if you cannot see the point what im saying.. you must be blind. lol.. ignored

op topic and question is the price of the agencies ... Also i wrote contact me IF you need an agency. Now its me confused with what you are trying to say. lol

anyway like i said.. ignored

You maybe confused, but this explanation about your confusion has me totally confused.????

• Haha 1

Getting info on a good agent (good price) comes from conversation with friends. Simply because these agents sometimes provides services for guys without needed funds in the bank I'd be hesitant to give a stranger contact details.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

You maybe confused, but this explanation about your confusion has me totally confused.????

then it means you are a confused man bro.. sorry. it was a good explanation.. to who can understand

OP original post is asking about the prices of agencies, yes? I also saw in first page there was someone suggested thaivisa agency, yes? So.. i answered Op's question.. 18-30K and i also made comparison, yes? so.. what point confused you?! but if you just wanted to make a post.. well, thats your confusion.. lol

ignored

Edited by problemfarang
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

First up he bagged a visa company then added this.....

"Yes, many people are happy with their service so it has to be good,"

Then stated this ..

"If its your first time my agency will charge you max 30K. from second time its max 18K" 

Which is fine however numerous posts throughout the 5 pages pointing out 25k for the non O with Extension and ~ 15k for extension only 

Also stated this in relation to agent he mentioned......

"but if you will get what you want for the half price of them..."

Meaning that company he canned charges 60k then ongoing 30k ...

nup

Edited by DrJack54

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

First up he bagged a visa company then added this.....

"Yes, many people are happy with their service so it has to be good,"

Then stated this ..

"If its your first time my agency will charge you max 30K. from second time its max 18K" 

Which is fine however numerous posts throughout the 5 pages pointing out 25k for the non O with Extension and ~ 15k for extension only 

Also stated this in relation to agent he mentioned......

"but if you will get what you want for the half price of them..."

Meaning that company charges 60k then ongoing 30k ...

nup

then it means you are a confused man bro.. sorry. it was a good explanation.. to who can understand

OP original post is asking about the prices of agencies, yes? I also saw in first page there was someone suggested thaivisa agency, yes? So.. i answered Op's question.. 18-30K and i also made comparison, yes? so.. what point confused you?! but if you just wanted to make a post.. well, thats your confusion.. lol

I didnt read 5 pages. I directly answered the OP's clear question. 

But thank you for proving me right about thaivisa agency. Because they chrage you 35K whatever your situation is. Also i remember they were posting on this forum like it will be higher after few months. But you said there are agencies still doing it for 15K..

thanks

Edited by problemfarang

On 11/7/2021 at 9:53 PM, problemfarang said:

my agency do everything really good and cheap. I suggested to many people here and they are all happy. Bur you need to come here first so she can help. 

I strongly suggest you not to use thaivisa agency. They will charge you like crazy amount. Yes, many people are happy with their service so it has to be good, but if you will get what you want for the half price of them... well.. no need to make more comments. 

If its your first time my agency will charge you max 30K. from second time its max 18K. No blah blah, no game, no BS

Like i said using for 2 years. No headache nothing. And people i suggested are also really happy. 

Also its working with really big people.. and i mean it. so there is no risk.

If you want more info message me.

Your agent sounds more expensive than the one you claim charges a crazy amount. I was quoted 16k, but as it would have clearly been illegal as obtained from a province I do not live in I decided against it.

36 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

There was another one only about 2 years ago. Well known agent in BKK. Their office was raided. "Fake stamps" and other contraband were discovered. They appeared to be dead to rights. Many had used them and were shaking in their boots. Were all their stamps dodgy? Deportation for all?

Then a few days later, oh, it was all a "misunderstanding". Apparently the appropriate fat envelopes had changed hands. The agent is still in business. Another day in the LOS. ????

I know the one you mean, it is a very reputable agent, and it was nowhere as bad as you are making out, a lot of miss reporting.

Edited by possum1931
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Most agent assisted visas (non O) and extensions are not obtained at immigration where you live. 

That has been discussed at length in many threads. 

If that doesn't sit well with you then as they say ....up to you.

In that case forget about using an agent.

So they are illegal and you put yourself on dodgy ground if you get such an extension. IO's discretion to ignore bank funds can be argued as legit, not getting them to do so in your province is not. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

So they are illegal and you put yourself on dodgy ground if you get such an extension. IO's discretion to ignore bank funds can be argued as legit, not getting them to do so in your province is not. 

If concerned you change address briefly

• Like 2

the visa agent I have been using charges exorbitant amounts now. If anybody can recommend me via PM a good agent in or near bangkok, that would be much appreciated. I don't have any farang friends in need of visa services so it would be just one guy more to join the party ???? Thanks. 

8 minutes ago, zugzug123 said:

the visa agent I have been using charges exorbitant amounts now. If anybody can recommend me via PM a good agent in or near bangkok, that would be much appreciated. I don't have any farang friends in need of visa services so it would be just one guy more to join the party ???? Thanks. 

What's your current situation. Extension, what type.

What has previous agent assisted you with? 

Age. 

Edited by DrJack54

On 10/28/2021 at 1:02 PM, RichardColeman said:

Friend quoted 25K from a reliable agent last week for 15 months

So ...in that case i earned myself for 9 extensions the nice sum of 205200 Bht ....just spending 5 minutes at desk 8 and 10 minutes at KK bank and a walk behind the corner to Immgr.

waw ????

????

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

So ...in that case i earned myself for 9 extensions the nice sum of 205200 Bht ....just spending 5 minutes at desk 8 and 10 minutes at KK bank and a walk behind the corner to Immgr.

waw ????

????

Probably the most over-simplified (and inaccurate) financial calculation of the day.

Whatever you want to make the number come out at, my time is more valuable than that number. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hotandsticky said:

Probably the most over-simplified (and inaccurate) financial calculation of the day.

Whatever you want to make the number come out at, my time is more valuable than that number. 

Lucky you...! with such expensive time ...???? ,why inaccurate ? as i counted the -1900 fee and the 200 baht fee from bankletter  ......

oh i see i forgot baht bus / moto taxi  and the ruining of my shoe .... ????

Just now, david555 said:

Lucky you...! with such expensive time ...???? ,why inaccurate ? as i counted the -1900 fee and the 200 baht fee from bankletter  ......

oh i see i forgot baht bus / moto taxi  and the ruining of my shoe .... ????

What a shame that you put such little value on your own time.

I guess that many of your posts are a clue to that.

47 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

What's your current situation. Extension, what type.

What has previous agent assisted you with? 

Age. 

I have Volunteer visa + a couple covid extensions. Age under 50. Ideally I'd like to get another volunteer, alternatively a marriage visa. 

Edited by zugzug123

Just now, hotandsticky said:

What a shame that you put such little value on your own time.

I guess that many of your posts are a clue to that.

i do not work , i am retired as my original visa stated , as not value my time ......hnmm ...my time is mine no need to do anything i don't like with it '

About posts ..... matter of opinion...  i do not have so many posts on those years i am in Thailand 

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

You (on purpose) overlooked the opportunity cost of keeping funds in a Thai bank. Your not saving money at all.

In any event as always with any thread where someone asks for advice re agents, there are those that can't help themselves by either stating it's illegal or is costly.

Sad group.

The same  difference in opinions ,

i would like to see how much they really make on banking , sure some would.... ????, but most are those who don't have the 800K same as those "living the dream " millonairs for 3 weeks in condos they could not afford in their own town for 12 months ???? ... ,

exception for those who have and choose for assistance which is their right , i only pointed out what i saved my doing a small effort once a year ????

5 minutes ago, zugzug123 said:

I have Volunteer visa + a couple covid extensions. Age under 50. Ideally I'd like to get another volunteer, alternatively a marriage visa. 

If your married you dont need an agent. The financials on extensions marriage are not difficult. That is easy option.

As for extension volunteering a well known agent telling me currently not possible.

KeyVisa said that they are. They use messenger and LINE. You can discuss your options.

Personally as already mentioned if married obtain an extension based on that. Simple.

15 minutes ago, david555 said:

The same  difference in opinions ,

i would like to see how much they really make on banking

Year back I needed to put 500k AUD somewhere for a year.

Westpac offered me 0.45% on a fixed term. 

So yes putting money in a bank is poor returns both in Thailand and other banks. 

On the other hand here is returns statement from my managed super funds (shares).

"The figures over 10 years include the two years of negative returns from the Global Financial Crisis. The Growth (Cbus My Super) option has returned an annual average of 9.24* per cent since inception in 1984."

what all that means is that the 800k baht I keep in Thai bank COSTS me.

Does not save money. 

Edited by DrJack54

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Year back I needed to put 500k aud somewhere for a year.

Westpac offered me 0.45% on a fixed term. 

So yes putting money in a bank is poor returns both in Thailand and other banks. 

On the other hand here is returns statement from my managed super funds (shares).

"The figures over 10 years include the two years of negative returns from the Global Financial Crisis. The Growth (Cbus My Super) option has returned an annual average of 9.24* per cent since inception in 1984."

what all that means is that the 800k baht I keep in Thai bank COSTS me.

Does not save money. 

If so ..... take the 800K out  and join the "which is the price for cheap agent " brigade  ..,simple ????

Your feeling relaxed and not hunted by immigration is not worth something ....?

As those using agent whiteout having the financial are forever on that hook , their history can not wiped out , and if ever that agent has a big problem..... that extension holder is on the last line ....

The others just to other station transferred as it always go here ....????

I go end it here , as i realise i am in the "needing urgent cheap agent group"  .......

except you Dr Jack54 who is just  giving accurate  advise on question 

47 minutes ago, david555 said:

waw ????

????

Moot point - people using agents do not have the money in the bank to sit at an immigration desk, that's why they use them.

You could argue that using an agent for 32 years, enjoying your money and not risking losing your 800,000 in your bank account is equally beneficial !