Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

6 minutes ago, mahtin said:

Could this thread be made a pinned topic (perhaps replacing the 2015 one)?

Not until it falls off the first page. Pinned topics are often ignored or passed over.

The old site and the app are still working.

I submitted my application for 90 days last Monday

Since then still pending as per today

I was a little late so my extension period ends today.

Need I go to immigration to extend at the office or can I wait for the online approval??

50 minutes ago, jumbo said:

Need I go to immigration to extend at the office or can I wait for the online approval??

Far as I know, can file in person up to 7 days after your 90-day report date without penalty.

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 3:10 PM, NE1 said:

How are people receiving e mails , rejected or otherwise on a Holiday when Immigration is not working.

I also noticed there were some recipients of e mails last night (Nebrot and RPOB) 10 and 11 0clock.

Obviously some offices have algorithms that allow for automatic processing. If they have a receptive data base on those filing onlineTM47's, and those online TM47's have correctly filled in data fields (which is a sure thing with drop down boxes, but maybe iffy with the free form (like street address) data blocks), then an accepted/rejected decision should be straightforward. But, if, say free form data is confusing, the application would be flagged for human interface (which, of course, would delay things over holidays and off hours).

The latitude individual Imm offices have on doing their own thing is well documented. And maybe this extends to a home grown programmer for developing their data bases on foreigners in their area of responsibility. Result: Centrally developed online TM47 software cannot marry with ad hoc developed local Imm office software. But, this is Asia; and bureaucratic fiefdoms are a way of life. Not much can be done to change this. Sigh.

Immigration say on line not supported if new passport.

I got a new passport 3 years ago at which time I switched from online to 90 day by post.

Can anyone confirm that I cannot use the  new on line system?

Thank you.

Edited by homeseeker

27 minutes ago, homeseeker said:

Immigration say on line not supported if new passport.

I got a new passport 3 years ago at which time I switched from online to 90 day by post.

Can anyone confirm that I cannot use the  new on line system?

Thank you.

It means you must have your stamps transferred before you can do a online report.

You should try to do a report online.

On 12/9/2021 at 9:59 PM, Pib said:

Hopefully any other folks who post they got a "rejected" report on the new system will also mention who their servicing immigration office is "and" whether they had success or no success in using the other, older online systems.  

I applied last Sunday on the new site, just received a Rejected at 6:14pm 12/12.

Glad that someone is working on the Sunday evening of a 3-day weekend but a bit sad to get the wrong answer. It mentioned "overstay" which we know actually means "failed to report" even though I did and got the receipt stapled in my passport.

My last two filings were in person at Jomtien because the previous online system went kaput.

7 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

It mentioned "overstay"

They could be working on the system that shows " overstay " I and lots more people on here saw this on the Immigration mobile app.

I was on " overstay " for 362 days when I got my last extension. The Immi aren't bothered about that, as long as you are in their computer as legit.

But that also means you never will be able to do an online report.

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2021 at 6:30 AM, jumbo said:

I think best option now is to wait and hope your online report is approved. In that case, all good. If you go in person today, with online still pending...you're late and likely pay the B2000 fine. If you wait for online result and get approval...all good. If rejected and you go later this week or next (or even next month)...you're late and will still face only the B2000 late fee. This just my opinion, of course. Maybe you want to go in and plead your case and maybe they waive the penalty. Good luck with that.

Whatever you decide, would appreciate if you keep us posted as to the outcome, including your online result. 

38 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

I think best option now is to wait and hope your online report is approved. In that case, all good. If you go in person today, with online still pending...you're late and likely pay the B2000 fine. If you wait for online result and get approval...all good.

Wrong info. You can do a 90 day report up to 7 days late without being fined for a late report.

In this case he can report on Friday the 17th and not be fined for a late report.

On 12/12/2021 at 6:30 AM, jumbo said:

On 12/12/2021 at 7:20 AM, Skeptic7 said:

Far as I know, can file in person up to 7 days after your 90-day report date without penalty.

On 12/12/2021 at 7:25 AM, jumbo said:

correct I used up those 7 days per today

hence my question

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

I think best option now is to wait and hope your online report is approved. In that case, all good. If you go in person today, with online still pending...you're late and likely pay the B2000 fine. If you wait for online result and get approval...all good. If rejected and you go later this week or next (or even next month)...you're late and will still face only the B2000 late fee. This just my opinion, of course. Maybe you want to go in and plead your case and maybe they waive the penalty. Good luck with that.

Whatever you decide, would appreciate if you keep us posted as to the outcome, including your online result. 

41 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Wrong info. You can do a 90 day report up to 7 days late without being fined for a late report.

In this case he can report on Friday the 17th and not be fined for a late report.

Not wrong at all in this case, since already been established and he previously stated (see all above) that he had already used up those 7 late days...'hence his question'. 

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

Not wrong at all in this case, since already been established and he previously stated (see all above) that he had already used up those 7 late days...'hence his question'. 

I think that one from yesterday and you did not quote it in your post.

He could wait a little bit to see if the approval comes through.

It will still be the same 2000 baht fine today or next week.

On 12/12/2021 at 7:20 AM, Skeptic7 said:

On 12/12/2021 at 7:25 AM, jumbo said:

correct I used up those 7 days per today

hence my question

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I do not see where he said that. The way I read his post his report was due yesterday.

After his initial post I thought same as you and responded similarly to your thinking (top quote) In the middle quote he's responding to my top quote just 5 minutes later yesterday (12/12) and he agrees with my post but goes on to say that he 'used up those 7 days'. Unless I'm missing something here, those 7 days would indicate his 7 grace days. That's how I understand it anyway.

3 minutes ago, ThirdRock said:

I just received the approval notification via email.   

Jomtien

Submitted - 04Dec (weekend)

Two Holidays and another weekend

Approved - 13Dec noon... so 3.5 working days

(used MS Edge on PC)

I hope it begins working for others and the app works long-term.

Had you been using one of the other, older online reporting systems before to get approved reports?  

2 minutes ago, Pib said:

Had you been using one of the other, older online reporting systems before to get approved reports?  

I had used the last system on the Immigration website.  Four or five times it worked perfectly, but June & Sept 2021  I got the "go to the office" message.  So I was curious if there was something in the old system that would show up in the new one and would not be approved.  Fortunately it worked.

I was not aware that for online approval you need to register 14 days before the actual date of 90 day reporting

They could not process because I applied on the 5th which was the actual date of reporting. I assumed I could do that

with still one week time for approval. 

I have been fined 2,000 thb because I did not submit on time....despite the fact I was at immigration today in person

which is 7 days, including weekend, after my report date

TIT

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, jumbo said:

I was not aware that for online approval you need to register 14 days before the actual date of 90 day reporting

Surely it's not just that one day, 2 weeks before. That makes no sense even for TIT. Sounds to me you were given incorrect info or being fed a line of BS.

Excerpted from the OP...

Online 90 day reports can be used up to 15 days in advance of the date the 90 day report is due. 

Up to 15 days in advance is the maximum, but did they say what is the minimum number of days in advance to use the new online system?

Edited by Skeptic7

3 hours ago, ThirdRock said:

I just received the approval notification via email.   

Jomtien

Submitted - 04Dec (weekend)

Two Holidays and another weekend

Approved - 13Dec noon... so 3.5 working days

(used MS Edge on PC)

I hope it begins working for others and the app works long-term.

Same as you did on 4th, was pending and pending but approved around 23:00 pm last night ie 12 December 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NE1 said:

They could be working on the system that shows " overstay " I and lots more people on here saw this on the Immigration mobile app.

I was on " overstay " for 362 days when I got my last extension. The Immi aren't bothered about that, as long as you are in their computer as legit.

But that also means you never will be able to do an online report.

Isn't the new online 90d report system supposed to fix that error of theirs?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Isn't the new online 90d report system supposed to fix that error of theirs?

People with that problem and others could not submit a report online and they have been able to submit one.

Some got rejected with no reason. People who that message after reporting should take a copy of it to immigration and as why it was rejected. That should be shown to them in their part of system.

I got the email from the new system with their ridiculous password, have to be careful not to copy the semi-colon when pasting it into their link. Got in and applied but I had already applied on the old online system, so anyway nothing happened on the new system - pending plus I noticed on the TM47 form they give you to download that my departure card number was missing.

Anyways today I looked at both systems, pending on the new and approved on the old.

So who knows, it's a bit like asking why do these bleeding cyclists have to talk so loud when they go past my house, you know the ones in all the gear and fancy bikes.

• Haha 1