Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

5 hours ago, nchuckle said:

I’m the same office and quick approval today. But it mentioned an attached file .. which wasn’t attached. Did yours have an attachment- all the information was in the body of the email text? 

Yes, a PDF was attached (bottom left hand corner). It contains the Receipt of Notification slip that you are meant to print off and carry in your passport. 

90 Day Approval.JPG

90 Day Approval Slip.JPG

• Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 3:17 PM, ubonjoe said:

They are done at the office for the province that you pur for your address on the application.

The pending and approved reports and the receipt for it shows that your local office did it.

Edit: Snip of my receipt for one done in November.

image.png.cc9a8381b46bbaf8ea706d9444f471e0.png

Then I stand corrected. I showed my partner my previous online 90-day Receipts of Notification and she confirmed that they do indeed say the name of my province (in Thai). But she says my latest one, via the new system, does not mention the province or district location. See clip below. Could be they just omit it, or maybe they have centralized the whole process with the new system. What do you think?

A6A4E8B0-1F25-4FB7-B076-88E63FB5B66E.jpeg

Road map to approval:

·        Registered on the new website early December (fast and smooth)

·        Due date for 90-Day-Report on 6th January 2022

·        Submitted the information this morning 11:10 a.m. and received the email confirmation fast

·        Approval mail arrived at 19:17 p.m. (on a Sunday evening!!!)

·        Both mails arrived in the inbox (not spam folder)

·        IO Pathum Thani

·        Never used the old website or app

·        Firefox, no VPN, Windows 10 Notebook

So someone is happy....

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Muang Thong Thani for 90 day reporting.

Sorted.

I went there with my daughter's passport.
He mentioned that I didn't do the 90 days.
I said, yes, we tried online as usual but it didn't work.

I told that later, I did send it by post.
Proof? Yes, here you go.

He: was to late.

Me: online 14 days or less before due date.

By post, at least 14 days before.

How can I send it at least 14 days before when I will try to do online.

He said, how old is she: 

Me: 13

He: no

Me: yes, you have her passport in your hands.

He started to type on his calculator to convert into thai year.

he: yes, I can see, your baby.

Me: yes

he: ok, no fine to pay because your baby. Next time on time krub.

OK, all sorted

• Haha 1

On 12/29/2021 at 4:49 PM, RafPinto said:

Sorted.

I went there with my daughter's passport.
He mentioned that I didn't do the 90 days.
I said, yes, we tried online as usual but it didn't work.

I told that later, I did send it by post.
Proof? Yes, here you go.

He: was to late.

Me: online 14 days or less before due date.

By post, at least 14 days before.

How can I send it at least 14 days before when I will try to do online.

He said, how old is she: 

Me: 13

He: no

Me: yes, you have her passport in your hands.

He started to type on his calculator to convert into thai year.

he: yes, I can see, your baby.

Me: yes

he: ok, no fine to pay because your baby. Next time on time krub.

OK, all sorted

More Thai logic.  They want to argue. That is all. You are ALWAYS wrong. That is worth remembering.

Edited by Nickelbeer
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

It has now been 5 days since I sent in my 90 day registration using the new system.  I know that there were holidays, but then today they supposedly returned to work.  It is still pending in the system.  Looks like I will need to make a trip to MTT 3 days before I am scheduled to fly back to the US as that is when my due date is.  Do not need to pay a fine upon my return in February using my re-entry permit.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Looks like I will need to make a trip to MTT 3 days before I am scheduled to fly back to the US as that is when my due date is.

Your allowed to make report 6 days post due date in person.

Your leaving 3 after due date.

Just leave. Immigration at departure won't be interested nor upon return.

Your new clock will start date of reentry. No issue. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

It has now been 5 days since I sent in my 90 day registration using the new system.  I know that there were holidays, but then today they supposedly returned to work.  It is still pending in the system.  Looks like I will need to make a trip to MTT 3 days before I am scheduled to fly back to the US as that is when my due date is.  Do not need to pay a fine upon my return in February using my re-entry permit.

I did send mine Saturday and got approval this afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

I also had a successful result. I had my password issued in December, and I logged in this month, 15 days before my 90 days renewal was due.

I filled in the required information and emailed in about 10am. Received an instant email acknowledgment.

Approval email with attached slip for stapling into my passport was received by email about 4pm that same afternoon.

Note that the new 90 days started on the expiry date of my previous due date, so there was no disadvantage in applying 15 days early.

Also some information is no longer required, such as flight number of arrival aircraft or arrival card number.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, enigma said:

Note that the new 90 days started on the expiry date of my previous due date, so there was no disadvantage in applying 15 days early.

Interesting. I used the new system back in Dec, and 90 day clock began on date of submission, not on previous due date's expiration date.

3 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Interesting. I used the new system back in Dec, and 90 day clock began on date of submission, not on previous due date's expiration date.

Have seen reports of both "styles": reset to new/earlier vs. preserve old + 90, here using the "new" system.

More of the latter than the former though.

22 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Have seen reports of both "styles": reset to new/earlier vs. preserve old + 90, here using the "new" system.

More of the latter than the former though.

My date has always been reset to 90 days from date of online submission, both with the old system and now with the new.  Which is annoying!  I guess it varies by immigration office

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VirgoSG said:

My date has always been reset to 90 days from date of online submission, both with the old system and now with the new.  Which is annoying!  I guess it varies by immigration office

Mine also has always been 90 days from date of submission ( online and in person ) Ayutthaya IO. Have seen some reports of people retaining their 90 days previous date also.

Even read one report of someone who used to get their previous date with the old website and now got the submission date with the new website ( Khon Kaen I think ), probably varies by the Immigration officer also !!

Why this should surprise me is the real mystery though ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/16/2022 at 12:29 PM, mtls2005 said:

Your reporting office is?

Were you able to use the old systems successfully?

Reporting office is Chonburi Immigration in Jomtiem.

I was able to use the old online system until about May 2021 after which every time I tried to do a 90 day online report,  I got a message asking me to report to my local immigration office. That continued to happen until this new system started.

• Like 2

On 12/3/2021 at 11:17 AM, Longwood50 said:

Whether in person, in writing, or online, what the heck does the 90 day report serve to accomplish?  I could be living at a totally different address then the one shown to immigration.  Does it mean I am still in Thailand?  Heck, passport records show that I have not left the country. 

The is a mandate in search of a need. 

It's a very old game called: "I have power and I'm going to abuse it."

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

12pm I registered for the 90 day report, I received the “Data not Received”… tried again, same message.

Reloaded the page, tried again this time the 3 blinking dots and it went through, but it popped up with highlighted email address and did not accept it, so I manually typed in the email instead of allowing the autofill and I used different email address.  I thought maybe they had one on file??… even though this is a registration??? 
It was accepted.

12:17pm received email with password.  “Your account has been successfully created.” 
I do have the “noreply” email from immigration in my contacts.
I entered the requested data and it accepted it.

A few minutes later I received another email.   “We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below.”

I checked the status of application and it indicated “Pending”.

This is good.  After my extension of stay in April 2020 I was never able to use the online or app successfully for 90 day reporting.

3:56 received email.  “Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.”  A new reporting date slip attached.

BTW - I’m using Safari 15.2 on a M1 Mac.

Well done Thai Immigration.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nowisee said:

I used different email address.  I thought maybe they had one on file??

On the old system I was registered with a yahoo address, I registered on the new one with gmail. After getting my approval yesterday I logged back on the old app with the old login. It only showed previous reports, I've now deleted it. I didn't think of logging in to that with gmail, but I doubt it would have worked.

On 1/4/2022 at 4:20 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Since I am four blocks from Immigration, I will continue to walk down and file my 90 day report in person. When I am satisfied that the new online system WORKS, I will try it. My agent filed a report under the old system and it was approved, but there was no slip indicating when I was due to report again. I didn't like that arrangement, so I returned to the previous arrangement.

Just did mine last night on the new system got an immediate approval and QR print out.

There is no date for future reports, but it is not that difficult to look at a calendar and count 90 days out and make a notation on your printout.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Just did mine last night on the new system got an immediate approval and QR print out.

There is no date for future reports, but it is not that difficult to look at a calendar and count 90 days out and make a notation on your printout.

That's a change then.  My approval email from just over a month ago had no QR code but had a PDF attachment which was the receipt of notification slip for your passport with the next report date on it.

What do you get if you scan the QR code?

Edited by treetops

12 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Did you not get an email with your receipt of notification/next appointment slip attached as a PDF?

See below.

17 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

.......but it is not that difficult to look at a calendar and count 90 days out and make a notation on your printout

With my mail in reports, I notice that they don't actually count 90 days. Rather they just count the months.