Pattaya bars are open in many areas. Its half returning to normal here.

jack71

24 minutes ago, WEBBYB808 said:

It's too late, already full of balding men, Koreans, Japanese,  Germans,  Russians, and more.  It's already more men in town than ladies.  Some bars are reaping the situation,  be it authorized or not.  Insomnia  was open , and Ibar.  Plenty open for sure, but its too many men, internet money, and lots and lots of balding  men.  Lol.  Guess we will have to wait for more ladies to return.  As its all in one central area now, and too crowded. 

It's not how you describe. Certainly not full of men hirsute or otherwise. I sense wealth envy in your comments. lol Strange you sound envious of shaven headed men...lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It's not how you describe. Certainly not full of men hirsute or otherwise. I sense wealth envy in your comments. lol Strange you sound envious of shaven headed men...lol

He dont have to be jealous ...he has a good chance to get bald too ....he must just have patience  to wait and aging  to look also " sexy bald " ????

Edited by david555
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

It's too late, already full of balding men, Koreans, Japanese,  Germans,  Russians, and more.  It's already more men in town than ladies.  Some bars are reaping the situation,  be it authorized or not.  Insomnia  was open , and Ibar.  Plenty open for sure, but its too many men, internet money, and lots and lots of balding  men.  Lol.  Guess we will have to wait for more ladies to return.  As its all in one central area now, and too crowded. 

Yes Buakhao already very busy, apparently girls have gone to Phuket, maybe come back soon when they hear Pattaya is busy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I certainly envy baldies. Nice shining smooth head make you want to touch, little maintenance unlike me paying big to barbers twice monthly (outside Thailand!), attracts attention instantly in a seedy bar as ladies run around the shining baldies like moth around a lid light bulb. 

Baldies have it all. It is something you fully headed don't understand.

Ok If I have insulted any baldies or ladies in paragraph one please excuse me. I am not a good joke teller.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bangkokstick said:

hello, why bars are open in Pattaya ? I haven't read anywhere that they can really open ? Only restaurants can sell alcohol it seems ? Can you confirm ?! Thanks.

Some bars are indeed open.....not GGBs though... some nightclubs are trying it on too!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bangkokstick said:

hello, why bars are open in Pattaya ? I haven't read anywhere that they can really open ? Only restaurants can sell alcohol it seems ? Can you confirm ?! Thanks.

What's the borderline between a bar and a restaurant? 

With the experience of interpreting and enforcing laws in general, including frequent 'misunderstandings', things will get more and more open until for whatever reason someone outside of pattaya stops it.

Self regulation is not strenght of the country, not to speak of pattaya, esp if money is moving in envelopes. 

• Haha 1

A cut and paste post has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

46 minutes ago, Cherrytreeview said:

Doesn't look like Walking Street is coming back.

Less and less reasons for people to return.

Not right at all. Those are the <deleted>ey bars that have been empty for a long time. About time they were demolished and something better inserted

• Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 12:10 PM, Henryford said:

Yes no one seems to know. I am not going to risk drinking in an illegal bar and get a 20,000 baht fine.

I was at a speakeasy the other night at around 3 am and a copper came in ... to have a couple of beers ????

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not right at all. Those are the <deleted>ey bars that have been empty for a long time. About time they were demolished and something better inserted

Like what?

New marina? International cruise ship dock?

Where are the tourists coming from to support all these wonderful new developments.

The amount of people on this forum in total denial is beyond me.

41 minutes ago, Cherrytreeview said:

Like what?

New marina? International cruise ship dock?

Where are the tourists coming from to support all these wonderful new developments.

The amount of people on this forum in total denial is beyond me.

Buakhao is busy purely because it's open although probably temporarily as most shouldn't be serving alcohol. So basically if Walking St opens and agogos open again it will be full

29 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Buakhao is busy purely because it's open although probably temporarily as most shouldn't be serving alcohol. So basically if Walking St opens and agogos open again it will be full

Great picture your painting.

Soi Bukahow full of people drinking in illegally opened bars.

Debatable how many are real tourists and not expats let off the leash.

Potential of Walking Street so great that they are demolishing the bar areas.

Split the punters into 2 areas and everything gets busier.

TVF economics at its finest.

What do you think happens after peak season, middle of January?

12 minutes ago, Cherrytreeview said:

Great picture your painting.

Soi Bukahow full of people drinking in illegally opened bars.

Debatable how many are real tourists and not expats let off the leash.

Potential of Walking Street so great that they are demolishing the bar areas.

Split the punters into 2 areas and everything gets busier.

TVF economics at its finest.

What do you think happens after peak season, middle of January?

You're as negative as Leaver, the disgruntled one, if no covid there's a low and high season so of course it varies how busy, this Jan no idea, depends how the virus is doing