Beer girl posts pictures of "loadsa money"! Now she's graduated without having to rely on parents

webfact

8 hours ago, NotReallyHere said:

Strange...

If this article was posted by someone other than "webfact" it would be seen as a troll post (fake story posted simply to get a reaction from viewers).  None of the "facts" add up.  Anyone who has spent any time in Thailand knows it's nonsense.

seems you still have allot to learn about Thailand.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it is interesting that she shows all those bundles of money and she writes she use the money she made while she studies. When did you take these pictures? Once a month, and then she spend that money? Or did she make double the amount and the pictures are only from the leftover after doing that job and living from the money for years?

Sounds like a job for the Asean Now Forum Detective Team, I am sure they will solve this case any day now.

And to add, to out boomer a boomer forum is some feat, well done ???? 

Edited by PremiumLane
  • Haha 1

Given lonely old guys and foreigners propensity to over tip... I can easily see this young, pretty, slim girl (probably speaks English and flirts like a champ) stashing 100,000 baht a month in tips (without having to sell her body). Working ever night that's less than 4000 baht a night. Just look at all those green notes... she is a saver. And good on her. I've known girls making 10,000 baht a night (selling themselves) who don't have a pot to <deleted> in (unless you count a Prada bag or two).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

And good on her. I've known girls making 10,000 baht a night (selling themselves) who don't have a pot to <deleted> in (unless you count a Prada bag or two).

I had a pal whose partner made rather a lot of money picking up and selling on these gifts to these feast to famine Go-Go upper tier girls. You can imagine many are rather dim but are good at wheedling as much as possible out of a guy... I have been taken to visit 'friend' in another bar, or a shoe market stall on the way home, (Had a bloody big pair of platform shoes left in my room and had chucked her out!).

On 1/7/2022 at 10:47 PM, ericthai said:

seems you still have allot to learn about Thailand.

"allot"?  Seems you still have much to learn about English.

If you really believe she made all that money from tips alone, you are exactly the type of gullible tourist they are after.  You will be easily manipulated.  She is "obviously" a "good girl".  You should send her money to prevent her from having to resort to prostitution...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, pedro01 said:

No, in fact 99.99% of Thai women arent hookers.

But all the ones you know probably are.

Thank heavens sexpats are going extinct.

Whilst I agree with your morals, your arithmetic is surely incorrect. 0.01% is only 3,500  and that includes all the ones >18 and  <51 ( if they have nice trim bodies then maybe <55).  Last time I was in Pataya I'm pretty sure I passed at least 3499 in one night.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DaLa said:

Whilst I agree with your morals, your arithmetic is surely incorrect. 0.01% is only 3,500  and that includes all the ones >18 and  <51 ( if they have nice trim bodies then maybe <55).  Last time I was in Pataya I'm pretty sure I passed at least 3499 in one night.

Passed, past-up or passed over? 

• Haha 1

On 1/7/2022 at 11:52 AM, Gandtee said:

Good for her. But very unwise to flash your money around. After seeing banknotes flaunted, unscrupulous rascals are queueing up to relieve her of it maybe.????

Exactly. Going out of her way to make herself a target.

15 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

Then again - what can be expected from the sexually inept that came here because they got none back home.

The western world ...........

80% of men 'get none', until over age 40 then almost all 'get none'.

And that includes married men, who almost all 'get none' (from their wife) for most of their married life.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, pedro01 said:

One of my (Thai) employees met his wife on a company night out. She was a beer girl, working that night.

Its horrific that you people presume they are hookers. 

Then again - what can be expected from the sexually inept that came here because they got none back home.

Not really, they make more money by being pretty and flirting with male customers; why so horrific to presume they might take the next logical step?  Given your attitude I could presume some horrific things about your good self too.

And she married one of her customers, so I guess folks weren't so far off base then, were they?

Edited by jing jing
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, pedro01 said:

One of my (Thai) employees met his wife on a company night out. She was a beer girl, working that night.

Its horrific that you people presume they are hookers. 

Indeed. Mind you, their only experience of Thai women is from bars where the women are for sale, so that discolours their perception of all Thai women. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 9:49 AM, Mr Meeseeks said:

Indeed. Mind you, their only experience of Thai women is from bars where the women are for sale, so that discolours their perception of all Thai women. 

Amazing how people can live in a country, yet not know it at all.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 6:27 PM, BritManToo said:

The western world ...........

80% of men 'get none', until over age 40 then almost all 'get none'.

And that includes married men, who almost all 'get none' (from their wife) for most of their married life.

What is this 'getting it' business, surely you look at it as 'giving her a 'kin good time' and at least once a day. 

1 hour ago, jing jing said:

You are referring to yourself, one would presume?  If not, what qualifies you as such an expert on all things Thai, and on beer girls in particular?

I dunno.

Maybe 23 years living here with a Thai wife, Thai friends, Thai colleauges, Thai kids and a the usual extended Thai family bush.

Know lotsa people from all walks.

Suprisingly few hookers.

50 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

I dunno.

Maybe 23 years living here with a Thai wife, Thai friends, Thai colleauges, Thai kids and a the usual extended Thai family bush.

Know lotsa people from all walks.

Suprisingly few hookers.

You know surprisingly few hookers, eh?  So that qualifies you as an expert on the nocturnal activities of beer girls. 

Are you Thai? 

If you're a farang, what makes you think your marriage with a Thai woman puts you in a different category than every other expat with a Thai wife?  Your girl is different, right?

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

If there's any guy in the UK over 40 and getting it more than once a month from his Brit wife, I've never met him.

What can I say, poor you.

Even when my ex-wife was 50 she was still up for it anytime. I got her to try swapsies but she wasn’t that keen to do it again. Sex was probably what kept us together so long.