Video: Ex attacks former lover's new man and abducts her in broad daylight in Bangkok suburbs

webfact

9 minutes ago, Asquith Production said:

What gets me is dont they know they will be caught due to the ex boyfriend being involved.

Yes, the man behind the kidnapping and assault is known . Being caught may be the least of his concern's.

4 hours ago, edwinchester said:

So about a dozen men stand around watching a man get the <deleted> kicked out of him and then a woman get dragged away by one man. <deleted> spineless.

Nah... just didn't want the same treatment.

3 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Get 'involved' and you could be the one who ends up in the joint rather than the crims.

you have a point if it was farang yes the foreigners would end up the guilty ones...but why didn't any thais help.. nothing to be gained i suppose eh 

Don't know the background but certainly hope the woman involved lives to tell the tale.

If the assailants are caught , which seems likely , I hope the punishment fits the crime and they get put behind bars for a sufficient period to discourage others.  Somehow , I think that hope will go unfulfilled.

• Like 1

Just now, Denim said:

Don't know the background but certainly hope the woman involved lives to tell the tale.

If the assailants are caught , which seems likely , I hope the punishment fits the crime and they get put behind bars for a sufficient period to discourage others.  Somehow , I think that hope will go unfulfilled.

Would not a more fitting punishment be to be pulled around the prison courtyard by the hair until bald?

31 minutes ago, Woowee said:

So sad to see such <deleted> cowards. I'm not to sure this would ever be aloud to happen in North America.

The main difference is that in North or South America it wouldn't be a phone he was playing with more like a loaded  .45 which I've no doubt would have been used!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Denim said:

Depends on how much money they have!