Thai doctor warns of new "Covid 22 Virus"

webfact

1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

It will probably not infect Thailand, as with Omicron as the whole world have tens of thousand cases a day,  Thailand only a few.... So don't worry be happy

Thailand no testing no positive Covid that makes pretty good mathematics to me 55555

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He claimed that scientists at the University of Wuhan had discovered it in bats in South Africa. 

if it is like that , they  "discoverd it" , or they " plant " the virus there.

Wuhan , it says all ,if this story is not " fake"

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Seems more like a story of China seeing how well they destroyed the planet's economies the first time around, they re about to have another go

Pure here say is forbidden on Asia Now 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He claimed that scientists at the University of Wuhan had discovered it in bats in South Africa. 

....and were currently replicating it for ' study ' in sterile laboratory conditions.

' Oh bug**r , I just dropped a vial of it on the floor. Quick , call the charlady Mrs Wang '

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thai Doctor Warns of New "Covid 22 Virus"

After everything people have gone through, one can't help wonder why headlines like this are matters of public interest. I mean, who decides it's a good idea to throw stuff like this out there for all to see? 

Other recent headlines have read: 

Warning of Potential African Swine Fever Spreading Across Thailand. 

And how about:

Poultry farmers in Thailand warned by WHO of the re-emergence of H5N6 bird flu. 

Heck, it wasn't long ago when NASA warned of a threat to earth posed by meteors. The list goes on... it does. 

Experts, if you're reading, please, <deleted> with your DOOM AND GLOOM until we actually need to run for them there hills. 

Thank you.

2 hours ago, TKDfella said:

Not a good idea to use use 'Covid 22'. Covid 22 was a hoax report last year.

As I understand it presently NeoCov is still under the microscope, so to speak. At present it remains an animal virus and I have not read any scientific reports that it has been established, conclusively, that it will animal-human jump. I think the main concern is that it could be dangerous in the future if it mutates...but then again there are probably a whole host of animal infections 'out there' that might do that.

The 'good' doctor Chalermchai Bunyalephan should refrain speaking with a 'Wuhan tongue' until various researchers confirm.

I remembered this doctor but I couldn't remember from where...found out after a while. It was from a report in the Nation December 23 2021 where he is quoted;

“A recent study showed that two Sinovac jabs gave 35 per cent immunity against Omicron, but the immunity increases to around 94 per cent after receiving the third Sinovac jab. The immunity generated from three Sinovac jabs is equal to three Pfizer jabs,” he said.

At the time I read this I was thinking that other researches had different ideas. Hmmm

• Haha 1