Will Songkran be cancelled again?

Gjk7777

not sure, why you are asking about cancellation of 5th day test, if you have already bought hotel including one and why you asking about songkran cancellation.

It was enough to buy your hotel in the beginning of April, to enter anytime before songkran. It would be much clear, and probably cheaper, than what is now

Edited by internationalism

1 hour ago, audaciousnomad said:

High hospitalization rates also?  Or just high numbers of positive cases?

Could be either or both I just get the lastest from the Mrs and on every exit / entrance to the village even tiny Soi's there are guard posts checking people in and out. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah Omicron still marching about, worse ever infections in our village since the beginning of the pandemic.

Worst ever infection how? How many people have severe symptoms? How many have to be hospitalised (due to severe condition, not as a government policy isolation)?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, tonray said:

My normal inclination would be to flee to Penang during Songkran....trapped like a drowning rat here if not canceled

Did you consider staying in your own home for the duration of Songkran?

2 minutes ago, warrima said:

Honestly if the water chaos was just one day (like christmas) it would be fine. The annoying part is it going on for days and over a week. There's zero fun in trying to get to work with someone chucking ice water down your back. 

In my village anyone who is wearing one of those Hawaiian shirts is going to get soaked, in my village its only 2 days.