Thailand moving to scrap all tourist restrictions this year once the Covid virus is declared endemic

webfact

6 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Already been jabbed and I don't worry. Merely pointing out a foolish description of what was an unknown threat.

As we can see from South Africa, that unknown threat is actually proving to be nearly as deadly as their original wave. Of course they had very low vaccination rates, fortunately here in Thailand its much better although boosters still have a long way to go.

image.png.c7eee7c49f1a80d53bfabf624617eccd.png

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/south-africa/

• Like 1

All for unrestricted travel but now we have this Bunfight in Ukraine which will force petrol prices and airfares through the roof as well as most other products

For a country i did not even know much about its probably going to mess our lives up no End

• Like 2

Well they haven't 'dine away with the requirement for a second test' have they?

Saying that, I wonder how many will be foolish enough to enter 'positive/detected' in the Mor Chana App when they do their own ATK on Day 5. 

• Like 2

Always, importance of tourism to the Thai economy is on full display. 

You'll find that the Thais have been and will continue to basically copy key neighboring countries like Singapore. When Singapore goes endemic, the Thais will simply wait a week or so and then say the same. 

I suppose it will be fine until the next variant... This is probably not over. 

• Like 1