Bar owners are finding it hard to recruit Thai girls

webfact

8 hours ago, webfact said:

However, as you may know, many Thai girls do not want to go with Indian men for several reasons.

May i fix that for you?

many Thai girls do not want to go with several Indian men for reasons.

The problem described is the same as is happening to the travel industry in general? Nothing is stable yet. 

As for bar owners. Pay good stable money. Someone will appear. 

- Give the girls the bar fine?

- Lady drinks at regular prices but add 50B, which the girl gets.

Etc., etc. 

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

if they have any brains at all, are offering their wares on Thai Friendly

They can do both, and many I know are. This time of the year was always bad, They want to go home for Songran & then there is the rice to plant. Years ago, if you wanted the girl to stay with you this time of year, then you would pay an extra 100--150 Baht a day for the family to buy labor.

The biggest recruiters of girls, are the girls. They would reach out to old school friends etc who's husband has left her with a child or 2. & the bar owner usually paid a bonus for bringing in a new girl.

Pattaya over the last few months has definitely seen a significant increase in women returning to the bars.  

A lot of women admittedly appear to have acquired a few pounds (sitting at home during COVID lockdowns for 2 years does that). 

It won't be too long before restrictions are removed, and the hordes of cuckold 'white knight' tourists will return to become one of the multiple sponsors for many ladies.  The 'dumb money' will start pouring out of wallets and bank accounts with new horror stories of being fleeced LOL. 

Edited by aussienam

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

As stated they can make more money online.

Can you prove that? Seems to me there are statements, but no concrete evidence of how much they are making. How would anyone know if they were inflating their income online to make themselves look more desirable?

33 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Most of the girls who were forced to go back to their villages due to COVID-19 are dying to get back to the bigger cities.

Once you see there's more than sitting around dusty and dirty Issan villages anything is better.

Where did you get that information from ?

The info that you acquired could make another news article 

Have you contacted most of the former bargirls now living in Issan ?

8 minutes ago, aussienam said:

Pattaya over the last few months has definitely seen a significant increase in women returning to the bars.  

A lot of women admittedly appear to have acquired a few pounds (sitting at home during COVID lockdowns for 2 years does that). 

It won't be too long before restrictions are removed, and the hordes of cuckold 'white knight' tourists will return to become one of the multiple sponsors for many ladies.  The 'dumb money' will start pouring out of wallets and bank accounts with new horror stories of being fleeced LOL. 

A few pounds?   Lot more

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, shackleton said:

Reading the article it mentioned the girls are not keen on the Indian guys

Says 7 reasons  

I know one they don't like spending money

Any idea what the other 6 are ????

Indian men are dark-skinned, which gives them low social status in Thai eyes, irrespective of how wealthy they are.

I can remember an Indian guy in CM complaining to me about the attitude of the girls he met, for that very reason.

5 hours ago, Denim said:

Meanwhile, out here in the boonies the wife wont let me out of her sight as I am constantly assailed by returned bar girls offering me a 500 baht quickie.

Sorry i seem to be a little slow today,are you bragging or complaining?

6 minutes ago, moorebwb said:

Well there's more to life then just bar girls me reckons ???? ps that scene been dieing a death for many years, best just to leave it all behind as a fond memory!

Hard to sow ones wild oats with a fond memory.

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Many of the massage shops in the central area are bursting with girls they are packed in like Sardines.  The bars that are open there seem to have plenty.  The Soi 6 bars that are open have plenty places like Toybox and the surrounding bars are full of girls.

I think its  more businesses outside of the central main entertainment areas.  Leave that area and it's pretty desolate.

37 minutes ago, shackleton said:

Reading the article it mentioned the girls are not keen on the Indian guys

Says 7 reasons  

I know one they don't like spending money

Any idea what the other 6 are ????

One Indian guy will pick up a girl and when they get to the room there are 6 more.

Indian guys that is,not girls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Denim said:

Meanwhile, out here in the boonies the wife wont let me out of her sight as I am constantly assailed by returned bar girls offering me a 500 baht quickie.

Location please. I might have some days off.

1 minute ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Sure, a lot of bars have quite a few ladies working in them.  What they are lacking are the hotties and the stunners.  Too many bars have hefty girls and faces only a mother could love.  

Had a woman come onto me in Hilary's soi 4, I'm no spring chicken, but she must have been 70 if she was a day.........what the ........

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

A TF girl I know, who I believe is quite popular, told me that she is getting far fewer customers now that bars are opening up.  The problem with TF is that the girls have developed their image editing skills to a high level and one can get a nasty shock upon opening the door. 

I was chatting with one on TC. Later through line.
Beautiful face.
I never made a video call. After 2 weeks, first meeting for a coffee.
I was first there and the only farang. No way I could have bailed.
When she came in, oh Dear. Face looked completely different. (she had a super face editing software).

Looking further down, I thought it was a 6 months old baby elephant.
I couldn't wait to pay for the coffee and run Brian, runnnnn.

9 hours ago, RandiRona said:

"Bar owners are finding it hard to recruit Thai girls"

Because most of them taken and married to TV/Asean members. :stoner:

Only the good looking girls were snapped up. The rest are still back on the farm.

• Haha 1

You guys don't get it.

There are Thousands of beautiful ladies soon coming back.

At the moment, they are all at language and dance school.

Arabic and Indian  intensive language session plus "indian dance sessions".
Once fully certified, they will flock back to the usual places.

Plus: you don't need to advertise. It works by mouth to mouth. One lady brings the next one which brings another one.
They follow the money. Same when ones says that "friend Joy, married to a rich German gets 60k pocket money each month" and suddenly the search for Germans start.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

They can do both, and many I know are. This time of the year was always bad, They want to go home for Songran & then there is the rice to plant. Years ago, if you wanted the girl to stay with you this time of year, then you would pay an extra 100--150 Baht a day for the family to buy labor.

The biggest recruiters of girls, are the girls. They would reach out to old school friends etc who's husband has left her with a child or 2. & the bar owner usually paid a bonus for bringing in a new girl.

How long ago was this ?

Bar girls working the fields planting rice ?

That must have been in the 1970's

51 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Have you contacted most of the former bargirls now living in Issan ?

No.

They've all headed back to make money to feed their families.

Edited by MrJ2U