Covid-19 infections could reach ten thousand within 5 days after entertainment venues reopen, Public Health Minister estimates

webfact

This man never ceases to amaze me. Could? If pigs had wings they could fly! Is he trying to stir up another panic? I wonder why he has not ordered the eradication of the poor old monkeys and get another panic going?

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

Yap, yap! As are colds. Open up. Let it ride. Anyone who gives a F about this crapola anymore must surely have an agenda. Move on, you cretins. 

Honestly I just had the new variant and let me post yet again what a frigging joke it was.  

Let this damned thing rip for the love of god!

Just forcefully lock everyone on there homes again.

By the way Anutin - Where is your mask???  There are the Thai elites, out there leading my example again?  'Eh?
image.jpeg.3ac1f41339df6fca8ac587b09588f360.jpeg.80398cef3102ff78c8e9df7c7174ee4c.jpeg

• Thanks 1

These may just be the last attempts by the whole medical and health clique to remain in the media and to be "important". With the absence or the decline of the epidemic, these "health actors" will become increasingly irrelevant and unimportant. That hurts many egos, especially when Prime Minister aspirations resonate.

Furthermore the possibility of "freely" disposing a large state budget is also disappearing.

Edited by tomacht8

Most Tourists could not care less on the wearing  of masks 

I personally will carry on wearing the mask ???? 

It's not a big deal now used to wearing it even when out on my walking exercise  in the afternoon 

Most people where I am Thais  included  still wear the mask 

Phuket. Pattaya  Tourist areas probably not ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

Yap, yap! As are colds. Open up. Let it ride. Anyone who gives a F about this crapola anymore must surely have an agenda. Move on, you cretins. 

I put on a parachute and jumped out of a plane. I wasn't injured, next time i won't bother wearing the  parachute.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

(unless the dinosaurs can come up with another excuse).

Monkeypox lol, or any of the billion other trivial viruses. It’s all part of life. Fear this stuff and you just waste time. Of course, we all know why these ‘individuals’ (actual thoughts = ban) are doing this. ????????????

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Monkeypox lol, or any of the billion other trivial viruses. It’s all part of life. Fear this stuff and you just waste time. Of course, we all know why these ‘individuals’ (actual thoughts = ban) are doing this. ????????????

Here's some more panic about monkey pox.

I have no clue why they are requiring precautions against covid other than the stated and obvious objectives. Why don't you tell us, with links to support your argument?

"Covid-19 infections could reach ten thousand within 5 days after entertainment venues reopen"

Yeah? Well, monkeys might start flying out my butt. Why doesn't someone in charge tell this guy to do something useful rather than spreading scary stories?

4 hours ago, Mike k said:

More gloom and doom from the idiot that predicted 100 thousands of new cases after Songkran 

He may well have been right but testing doesn't really happen here and never has. Remember there is a difference between cases and infections. IMO I think infections would be 100k+ a day and probably always has been. Alpha under reporting meant something. Delta under reporting meant something. Omicron it doesn't. 

In most if not all of Europe it's obligatory to wear a mask in hospitals, pharmacy and public transport other than that it's business as usual with no significant reports of covid-19 infections however monkeypox wait I've just gotta swing by the supermarket to get some bananas ???? 

8 hours ago, talahtnut said:

These people believe in ghosts too.

Not very reassuring is it.

Imagine having goons like this in charge of a country. Both him and the other Chuckle Brother. Gee's.

5 hours ago, marin said:

Bingo!! Anutin comes from a very rich and politically connected family. He is an engineer, nothing to do with medicine. Well know fact his degrees even abroad were bought. One more dinosaur trying anything to hold on to power. The end is near, as the Bangkok elections have shown.

I sure hope you are right, but they are the ones with the soldiers and the guns.

5 hours ago, loong said:

Loud??? Now that's an understatement!

speak louder??? No, they have to shout because the music is so loud!

Mr Anutin, did you know that there are noise laws in this country? Of course they are not enforced just like many other laws. I am sure that many many Thais suffer from hearing damage due to the noise levels that they are subjected to. That is why so many Thais shout instead of conversing normally.

Hearing damage, that falls under "health" doesn't it?

I don't need a decibel meter to know that the music in these venues is excessively loud.

Mr Anutin, why don't you see to it that the noise laws are enforced and maybe people could talk without shouting into each other's faces.

Anyway, they have got to hope that the number of infections does rise dramatically. If it doesn't people will be asking what was the point of keeping these venues closed for over a year.

If people chose to stay in these bars with the excessive loud "music" I have no sympathy for them, I am sure there are plenty of bars around which have real music and at a decent volume.

3 hours ago, connda said:

Just forcefully lock everyone on there homes again.

By the way Anutin - Where is your mask???  There are the Thai elites, out there leading my example again?  'Eh?
image.jpeg.3ac1f41339df6fca8ac587b09588f360.jpeg.80398cef3102ff78c8e9df7c7174ee4c.jpeg

That's one face which sure needs a mask.

11 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

They said they would be 50-100k after Songkran lol. They miraculously halved. And just like that, covid was gone. Who cares, covid appears to have been a worldwide ef up. Lets move on

9 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Ditto that x 6 people in this household with ages ranging from 8 to 62, no more than a mild flu, although have to admit only the two adults, i.e. me and the wife were on a heavy drug to get better, it was Sara (paracetamol) ????

not for any fever as there wasn't any, just the occasional headaches.

The above said have had much much much worse in my life, like flat on my back in bed for 4 days twice with a real flu and I was half my age.

And the millions who died around the world? A joke? The people with long COVID, a joke, too? This virus is devilish in that it affects people differently, depending on their DNA make up and immune system. I know a couple, both three shots, both reinfected: the young one in his 50’s got high fever for a week and still feels exhausted after a small effort, the other one one aged 75 had no fever, just a cough that disappeared after 48 hrs. The virus is still roaming around but life has to go on and one just has to be aware. 

Go joining the monkeys as you yourself act like one. 

Entertainment venues bars are open for months till easily 1-2 am. Mass gathering with zero masks is happening for months there. 

Songkran same bul<deleted>. 100000 cases

It over. It under control. 

Stop telling stupidity as you really act like the worst 

12 hours ago, talahtnut said:

These people believe in ghosts too.

Not very reassuring is it.

So do Christians. They also believe in virgin births and miracles. Many of them wear amulets such as crosses and St Christopher.

That is not very reassuring either.