POLITICS Trump says FBI raiding his Mar-a-Lago home

Scott

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Merrick Garland IMO has now wedged Trump and the Republicans with superb finesse.

He had all the bigwigs of the GOP screaming for the search warrant to be released, and stayed silent. He also knew Trump would of course have a copy of the warrant. After a couple of days of keeping his own counsel, he then applied for the warrant to be unsealed in a Florida court. Trump will no doubt be opposing the application.

After Trump claimed only mobsters took the Fifth, then used it himself, this is getting to be pure comedy gold. Garland has made McConnell, Graham, Pence etc. - the whole wailing Greek chorus of Trump Republicans - look like absolute idiots.

"Trump will no doubt be opposing the application".

If you catch up as soon as you can you might make it before your edit time elapses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The possibility of the entire search being clearly visible with cctv is rather remote.

I think it's better than the possibility of one or two lawyers following the FBI team around and observing without interfering being able to observe and record everything of significance.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, michael87 said:

Maybe you should read your own source:

Halligan says she and Bobb were barred from going inside the complex, forced to remain outside, between the ballroom and residence, on the grounds of Mar-a-Lago. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-mara-a-lago-fbi-search-lawyer/

Mar-A-Lago warrant-1.jpg

Can we all screenshot entire articles and post them or is this a Trump supporters exclusive?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

"Trump will no doubt be opposing the application".

If you catch up as soon as you can you might make it before your edit time elapses.

My guess was wrong, fair enough.

As Trump has a copy of the warrant himself, I suppose sensible people might ask why he does not release it himself, as he made the raid public.

Running up the white flag, or doubling down? My bet is on the latter, Trump hates losing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

What if Trump really does still think he is president? It's about time the shrinks came out and gave an honest assessment of his state of mind and fitness to serve, apart from just legal issues.

Yep, maybe a straight jacket and a one way trip to Leavenworth would have been more suitable.

31 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Oops you also missed Christina Bobb said she didn’t watch the search because she was busy; not denied as you alleged. The whole search was followed by Trump and his family. 
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-family-watch-fbi-search-mar-a-lago-security-feed-2022-8

Halligan says she and Bobb were barred from going inside the complex, forced to remain outside, between the ballroom and residence, on the grounds of Mar-a-Lago. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-mara-a-lago-fbi-search-lawyer/

You need to learn the meaning of "barred", and stop with your obfuscating or other such childish tactics.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-would-not-let-trump-attorneys-agents-raided-mar-a-lago-warrant-nara

lawyers_barred.jpg

• Thanks 1

Trump has def shut up. Well, his version of it. His last post was just a rehash of earlier whines. He's got nothing new to say. He's outa gas.

Garland set up the repubs to demand the warrant. And now he's going to give to them.

Good and hard.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

You should get a job with the WP - they need more fiction writers. 

Meanwhile back at the ranch:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62512360

So maybe we'll get some real news later today.

Of course you cannot point out any 'fiction', because there is none.

Are you a Q?  if so, LOL !.

Having long held a TS/SCI clearance, I am quite familiar with both the clearance system and the manner in which one holding a clearance is obliged to treat classified documents. My responsibility did not stop when I left my position. I still happen to hold secrets I am bound by law to keep to myself.

Would that 45 had even the slightest interest in US natsec and following the law !

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The possibility of the entire search being clearly visible with cctv is rather remote.

Ah, I love the sound of a rhymes with Wishhead hopelessly grasping after futile hope in the morning.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

What is it about a bloated, mendacious, self-serving, corrupt, sociopathic, narcissistic, serial philandering, woefully insecure, willfully ignorant clown that appeals to you so much?

Is it "best economy ever" (sic)?

The following graphs suggest that oft-dribbled claim is somewhere between "the worst hyperbole ever" and "outright lie".

Maybe that "person woman man camera TV" thing impressed you more than anything Houdini or David Copperfield could do?

(I'll note in the first graph, the CBO wildly overestimated 45's growth, as they didn't see Covid and his woeful mishandling of it coming. SO he goes from Last Place to Laster Place. LOL !

POTUSecon.jpg

jobs.jpg

-Showing that chart to Nauseous is the equivalent of throwing water on a witch.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Of course you cannot point out any 'fiction', because there is none.

Are you a Q?  if so, LOL !.

Having long held a TS/SCI clearance, I am quite familiar with both the clearance system and the manner in which one holding a clearance is obliged to treat classified documents. My responsibility did not stop when I left my position. I still happen to hold secrets I am bound by law to keep to myself.

Would that 45 had even the slightest interest in US natsec and following the law !

I did  - that what the link was for. A shame that someone having had such high clearance can create such nonsense. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

-Showing that chart to Nauseous is the equivalent of throwing water on a witch.

Averaged GDP growth includes 2020 Covid slump for Trump - very convenient.

You and your magic! LOL.