POLITICS Trump says FBI raiding his Mar-a-Lago home

Scott

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Biden is not the subject of a no-knock search warrant, and not the subject of the no-knock search warrant that is the topic of this thread.

Was it a no-knock search warrant? I doubt that. That means they would have burst into the residence without giving warning. No evidence that that happened.

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

OK, fair enough, lets completely forget about Bidens lies and talk about someone else  lying . 

Well, has Biden done anything to compare with this: for almost 2 years, Trump has been lying about the election results despite the huge amounts of evidence to the contrary and the virtually utter lack of evidence to support it? How does a lie like that compare to someone misrepresenting incidents from their past?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Biden is the person who appointed the person who gave permission for  this raid on Trumps house  to happen .

Bidens honestly is an important  element to this issue .

If there's an investigation as to why the FBI raided Trumps house , it could lead back to the FBI boss who was appointed by Biden and Biden would need to answer some questions .

Him being shown to be a liar would be an important issue in the investigation 

Well, if it turns out that the FBI gave permission for this raid did so dishonestly, then you would support an investigation of the person who nominated Christopher Wray to be FBI chief? That person would be Donald Trump.

• Like 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

The FBI boss is Director Christopher A Wray, he was appointed by Donald Trump, he’s a member of the Republican Party.

Once again you let loose the fact you don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_A._Wray

Ya beat me to it. Next time, I'm just going to let the baby go hungry.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Biden is the person who appointed the person who gave permission for  this raid on Trumps house  to happen .

If there's an investigation as to why the FBI raided Trumps house , it could lead back to the FBI boss who was appointed by Biden and Biden would need to answer some questions .

Donald Trump nominated the FBI director who led the Mar-a-Lago search: 'He will make us all proud'

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-director-chris-wray-trump-nominated-approved-mara-lago-raid-2022-8

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I think the govt should investigate the leftist Senators who voted him in. All 95 of them.

2 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Fans like me who cannot get enough of Trump-dunking should consider popping in to the Slate site which has half a dozen good articles on the raid.

Yeah, to get the good dirt on Trump to get the warrant, it had to be a big fish clueing them in. A lot of ketchup is being thrown at walls in Trumpland around now. Some juicy spec on what was in the safe. What do rich people bother to stick in a safe? Shell company records, undisclosed financial records, to name but just too damaging items prob tucked within it.

As I said earlier, somebody pointed at the safe and handed  the FBI what they needed to get a warrant to bust the safe open.

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Lordy, I'm hoping the tapes were in that safe.

Remember the off record secure storage? What happened to that?

Maybe the safe is where Trump kept the infamous "pee tape."  It was autographed by Vlad himself.  Trump promised Vlad in Helsinki that he would say the Russians had nothing to do with the 2016 election if he gave up the tape.  What Vlad didn't say was that he had copies....5555.

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Have a fact back .

"The search is also likely to have been approved by FBI Director Christopher Wray, a Trump appointee, and his boss, Attorney General Merrick Garland, who was appointed by President Joe Biden.

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-fbi-searching-former-presidents-mar-a-lago-estate-12668800

Not just likely, 100%. CNN are claiming that was absolutely the case.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Have a fact back .

"The search is also likely to have been approved by FBI Director Christopher Wray, a Trump appointee, and his boss, Attorney General Merrick Garland, who was appointed by President Joe Biden.

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-fbi-searching-former-presidents-mar-a-lago-estate-12668800

For one thing it said likely. For another, you're the one who claimed that it was Christopher Wray. You're the one who claimed he was a Biden appointee. 

I do think it was likely that Garland approved it as well. Garland is known for being very cautious and careful.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Have a fact back .

Oh I see, having made an unequivocally ill  informed post, and been called out for not knowing what you are talking about, you do some internet searching and come back with a second bite of the sour cherry.

The nonsense of your first post remains.

You’ve confirmed you can do a search for facts, albeit after first having embarrassed yourself by posting nonsense you should have checked before hitting the send button.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

For one thing it said likely. For another, you're the one who claimed that it was Christopher Wray. You're the one who claimed he was a Biden appointee. 

I do think it was likely that Garland approved it as well. Garland is known for being very cautious and careful.

Of course the FBI ran this by Garland, it’s public knowledge that the DoJ are themselves investigating Trump.

All evidence of the FBI and the DoJ being cautious and professional.

• Haha 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Of course the FBI ran this by Garland, it’s public knowledge that the DoJ are themselves investigating Trump.

All evidence of the FBI and the DoJ being cautious and professional.

Democrats have been strongly critical of Garland for either not doing anything in this regard or going too slow.