Thai netizens in uproar over "brazen farang" who posted TikTok video of himself catching parrot fish

webfact

1 hour ago, Iamfalang said:

Of course NO shirt.  I'm absolutely amazed no tattoos.  

Farangs will always disrespect this country, break the laws, do everything bad..........

So far, it hasn't affected my experience (except when COVID was a thing and every falang should be given 100 meters of space and shameful looks!!! lol).

Trending Number One in Thailand.......

Oh, look...........BAD BAD Falang!!!!      Everyone must watch.

We are doomed my fellow falang...................doomed!@!@!!!!

He looks Russian  to me but wherever  he's from ..KICK THE BEAST OUT!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gearbox said:

https://thailand.postsen.com/live-style/34002/Jagged-Foreign-tourists-show-off-Caught-a-bunch-of-parrotfish-in-Phi-Phi-Island-ignoring-Thai-law.html

Looks like the fishing was done around Phi Phi, which AFAIK is a national park. Fishing is prohibited there. Otherwise the parrot fish is not protected and is quite common in the reefs, I vaguely remember being sold at Sydney's fish markets(rarely). Not a protected specie in Australia.

Pity it's not protected it would be great to  make an example  of the muscle bound bully.

5 minutes ago, gearbox said:

https://thailand.postsen.com/live-style/34002/Jagged-Foreign-tourists-show-off-Caught-a-bunch-of-parrotfish-in-Phi-Phi-Island-ignoring-Thai-law.html

Looks like the fishing was done around Phi Phi, which AFAIK is a national park. Fishing is prohibited there. Otherwise the parrot fish is not protected and is quite common in the reefs, I vaguely remember being sold at Sydney's fish markets(rarely). Not a protected specie in Australia.

Could be Vietnam also

• Haha 1