Pickup truck overturns, driver blames wet road

snoop1130

10 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

"driver blames wet road and says wasn’t his fault"

If the reporting is true, block this idiot from ever driving again. I just paid my insurance premiums some of which go to numbskulls like this.

100% his fault, too fast for the conditions, i didn't read he was an insurance agent,

6 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

NO once again, rain and driving too fast should be attributed to the accident, does anyone else see a pattern here ...............!!!

The locals are never to blame in these situations..... that is why they need not alter their behavior to compensate for the dangers!

• Haha 1

Blaming the roads saves lazy police doing paperwork. There's never a prosecution for driving too fast and without due care and attention.  As an alert earlier poster pointed out, all our Insurance premiums go towards subsidising twonks like these.

16 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Either it's the driver's fault, or he is too visually impaired to be driving and therefore it is his fault.

It's his fault.

He, possibly, did not have insurance. Even if he did, would the Insurance still pay out if he says it was 'the wet road' which caused it?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

He, possibly, did not have insurance. Even if he did, would the Insurance still pay out if he says it was 'the wet road' which caused it?

I expect so, presuming it was Class A and not simply liability insurance. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jerno said:

Yes, wet roads are such a rare occurrence in Thailand that this driver couldn't possibly be prepared for the humongous risk od driving and not having super-human driving skills needed. Wet roads!  ....oh the horror!

Of course it is not his fault, his vehicle itself went too fast and maybe put the brake on by itself leading to a skid and then the lampost ran in front of his vehicle, and of course being a vehicle it could not see that the road was wet, naughty naughty vehicle. Go change your oil.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It is ALWAYS someone/something else's fault; the driver will NEVER take responsibility for his OWN actions in traffic (or life).
ALWAYS blame:
- wet road
- rain
- brakes
- other people
- telephone
- falling asleep

- anything you want as long it is not driver self!

Drive/Ride safely and be watchful of the idiots (they are everywhere!)

• Like 2