Trump suggests he’ll launch his 2024 presidential campaign on Nov. 15 in Florida

onthedarkside

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No, he disappeared or two years and you all still kept going on about him , in 5-10 years time you will all still going on about what he said about airports , bleach , stolen elections etc .

Its now  like  daily routine *Trump said blah blah blah*

You will never let him disappear , you need him to occupy yourself 

Maybe you should have a talk with this person:

Stefanik endorses Trump for president in 2024, as some push him to delay announcement
No. 3 House Republican Elise Stefanik says it is 'very clear' former President Trump is leader of Republican Party

House Republican Conference chairwoman Elise Stefanik of New York on Wednesday became the first member of congressional GOP leadership to endorse a 2024 White House run by former President Donald Trump. 

In statements to the New York Times and Breitbart News, the No. 3 House Republican said she is "proud" to endorse Trump for 2024 and that it is "very clear" he is still the leader of the Republican Party.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stefanik-endorses-trump-president-2024-some-push-him-delay-announcement

• Like 1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump to announce 2024 presidential bid Tuesday, top aide confirms

"President Trump is going to announce on Tuesday that he is running for president," Miller told former Trump aide Steve Bannon on his popular "War Room" podcast.

"It's gonna be a very professional, very buttoned-up announcement," he added.

Miller said Trump told him, "there doesn't need to be any question, of course I am running."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-to-announce-2024-presidential-bid-tuesday-top-aide-confirms/ar-AA140CWo

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

2016 for Trump was a stunt. After listening to DeSantis speak it's clear the GOP needs a new voice. I only hope Trump backs down.

Not as long as the threat of a criminal prosecution hangs over him. Let's just hope it mobilizes the GOP voters to support him again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Trump to announce 2024 presidential bid Tuesday, top aide confirms

"President Trump is going to announce on Tuesday that he is running for president," Miller told former Trump aide Steve Bannon on his popular "War Room" podcast.

"It's gonna be a very professional, very buttoned-up announcement," he added.

Miller said Trump told him, "there doesn't need to be any question, of course I am running."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-to-announce-2024-presidential-bid-tuesday-top-aide-confirms/ar-AA140CWo

So no more defense money will be coming from the RNC, great news.

34 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Sorry I don't share the sentiment that people with disabilities should be the target of jokes and not be part of modern society.

But this seems to be a common trait among some conservatives.

Obviously, the majority of Pennsylvanians respected Fetterman's abilities enough to make him Senator.

Roosevelt was crippled with polio as a child, yet he served as President for four terms. In fact, he was the longest serving President in US history.

If one has suffered a recent stroke and continues to run for senator, then it's fair game. Would it be wrong to mock a blind person who wants to be a pilot?

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I would qualify that in my experience more traditional conservatives are reasonably humane towards people with health challenges (while usually resisting spending public money to help enough) but more modern MAGA types being an obviously fascist movement have a greater tendency towards mockery, bullying, cruelty, intolerance, and downright nastiness.

Belief that one is of a superior group be it gender, ethnicity, class or ability has been a common thread among the ultra conservatives. 

Aryan Ideology from early last century comes to mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

If one has suffered a recent stroke and continues to run for senator, then it's fair game. Would it be wrong to mock a blind person who wants to be a pilot?

Not the same equivalence.

I suggest that it would still be morally wrong to mock anyone with a disability.

Fetterman received a medical clearance from his physician that he was fit to serve.

It would be impossible for a blind person to get a medical clearance to become a pilot.

Many US politicians who have suffered strokes are still in office.

Not Just John Fetterman: Senators Who Had Strokes in Office (newsweek.com)

42 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Not the same equivalence.

I suggest that it would still be morally wrong to mock anyone with a disability.

Fetterman received a medical clearance from his physician that he was fit to serve.

It would be impossible for a blind person to get a medical clearance to become a pilot.

Many US politicians who have suffered strokes are still in office.

Not Just John Fetterman: Senators Who Had Strokes in Office (newsweek.com)

Hello, Good Night

30 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Hello, Good Night

That's Senator Fetterman Sir to you.

I am confident that if it turns out that he can't perform the job because of his stroke that he will eventually resign to be replaced by a pick by his democratic Governor.

That is unlikely to happen but Fetterman did flip the seat regardless. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You still haven't got have you. Despite your deplorable mocking of a stroke suvivor. He won. The democratic vote of those that do not mock came through.

I only hope the citizens of Pa love his far left stance on crime.

55 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

So in your view anyone who has a disability is fair game to be treated badly, name called and is unfit to run for a position in the Government?  Really? What planet do you live on......

i worked for Fed Gov many years and I had to be fit for duty. Listening to Fetterman speak it was obvious he isn't FFD.

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

Trump has already scammed his supporters out of tens if not hundreds of millions which he's mostly held on to.

If he has used it for personal use he will be fried with a violation of the campaign finance law and rules which will also end up with him being jailed.  I remember back in the early 2000's a series of congressman and so on being indicted and jailed for doing this as well as other crimes. Then you had the recent one being arrested and convicted "Duncan Hunter" and there are many more:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_state_and_local_politicians_convicted_of_crimes 

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

i worked for Fed Gov many years and I had to be fit for duty. Listening to Fetterman speak it was obvious he isn't FFD.

Your opinion and it appears your also a very callous individual when it comes to medical disabilities.

7 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Since when were you his doctor?

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman “has no work restrictions and can work full duty in public office” as the Democratic Senate candidate recovers from a debilitating stroke, his primary care physician said.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I think you need to be recertified for or your neurology practice. Just because someone has problem generating speech doesn't mean they have a problem with thinking.

• Like 1