Former President Donald Trump files to run in 2024

Scott

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Not just great news for the US but for the whole world. Great speech for a truly selfless leader who care for world peace. 

No idea how Biden got in but even his diehard fans are accepting he is a failure. 

Truly selfless leader? You mean the biggest narcissist that ever lived, who only cares about two things: his ego and his bank account. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

President Trump, no EX, would have got more than the 70 million votes if it had been fair. 

Sam Bankan fried game Biden 10 million! 

This is just coming out, US give Ukraine money, Ukraine give FTX, SBF gives Democrats, disgraceful (allegedly.) 

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

? I guess you belive the nonsense you hear on CNN. 

You're certainly not going to read that story on CNN. Care to fess up which sources are peddling this tripe?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I don't watch much TV and get my news from things like Twitter -  

There are no msm current affairs news sites that I don't read on a regular basis. I wouldn't bother reading infowars but I read fox news. Social platforms are ignored by me entirely.

• Thumbs Up 1

In his speech Trump lied about the Afghanistan Withdrawal, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, Tariffs on China,

Sea Level Rise, Presidential Records, Gasoline Prices, Deportations, Finishing the Border Wall, etc...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/15/politics/fact-check-trump-announcement-speech-2024

Edited by placeholder
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

There are no msm current affairs news sites that I don't read on a regular basis. I wouldn't bother reading infowars but I read fox news. Social platforms are ignored by me entirely.

I agree fox news is the least corrupted station in the US. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

In his speech Trump lied about the Afghanistan Withdrawal, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, Tariffs on China,

Sea Level Rise, Presidential Records, Gasoline Prices, Deportations, Finishing the Border Wall, etc...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/15/politics/fact-check-trump-announcement-speech-2024

Can add that to the more than 30,000 lies Trump told during his four years as president. And the countless more lies he told after getting slaughtered in the election by Joe Biden. And you would have to be a very, very bad presidential candidate indeed to get slaughtered by 7 million votes by someone like Joe Biden. 

17 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

Trump was an outstanding president. And he will be again.

'Wildly inaccurate': Fact checker rips apart Trump's 'absurd' lies during 2024 announcement

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-lies-2658668436/

Facebook warns fact-checkers to hit the brakes on checking Trump's lies

https://www.rawstory.com/trumps-lies-2658666628/

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I don't want 2 more years of this. Trump supporters had some excuse back in 2016, though many could see him for what he was back then, but in 2022 it is my humble opinion that you should have worked out that he is not a person deserving of support. 

I appreciate you taking the time to interact with a "deplorable". In spite of my horrible bigotry and limited mental capacities, I can perfectly see who is and isn't deserving of support in the current political landscape.

Edited by rattlesnake