British food products

Siam_Sam

I'm beginning to crave some foods that I've so far been unable to find in Thailand. Tops supermarkets are good and have a lot of popular British products but they don't have the following;

Coleman's mustard

Branston Pickle

Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce

Does anyone know where these can be purchased in store in Thailand? I'm sure I could get these delivered to me through the Internet but I expect that would be the most expensive way of doing it so I'd rather buy these products in store if I could. The supermarkets sell some decent ham and cheese but the choice isn't great, where can I get good quality Prosciutto ham? As for cheese, well I like it really strong and there are several extra mature brands in supermarkets but which is the strongest? Oh yeah I love Nesquick but so far haven't seen any of this either, does anyone know where I can get some? 

14 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It maybe a good idea to state your location ?

I'm in Bangkok. 

10 minutes ago, proton said:

Tops sell Branston pickle

I've been in several Tops supermarkets and haven't seen it being sold in any of them? 

7 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

All available at Siamsburi's ....

and about another dozen outlets.

Many do online ordering.

What are the names of the 12 other places that sell these products? 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Variety foods on Lazada have lots UK foods , spent 600 Baht free delivery ,,,

regards worgeordie

+1. I often order Heinz Baked Beans and soups, and Haywards Piccallili from them. There is also another shop on there called Brit Shop.

The only reason I think the OP can't find his desired foods in Tops or Big C is because of shortages due to logistic problems, bad weather and / or Christmas.

Many Brits have arrived in Thailand and have buying up their favourites for the Christmas period.

I haven't seen Kallo Chicken stock cubes or Heinz Beans in any supermarket for months. Also haven't seen any cucumbers since November.

48 minutes ago, phetphet said:

+1. I often order Heinz Baked Beans and soups, and Haywards Piccallili from them. There is also another shop on there called Brit Shop.

The only reason I think the OP can't find his desired foods in Tops or Big C is because of shortages due to logistic problems, bad weather and / or Christmas.

Many Brits have arrived in Thailand and have buying up their favourites for the Christmas period.

I haven't seen Kallo Chicken stock cubes or Heinz Beans in any supermarket for months. Also haven't seen any cucumbers since November.

For the last few months I have been stocking up on food stuffs , better than money in the bank,

interest rates low , inflation high , Heinz Beanz now asking 125 Baht, ,bought 2 jars Waitrose

Piccalilli 125 Baht off Tops online , very good and lot cheaper than Haywoods , tried to buy

another 5 , none left.... yes a lot of stuff in short supply at moment. , I also order from Expatfoods

in Pattaya , but delivery costs are high ,

regards worgeordie 

• Like 2