What time do you go to sleep? (Poll)

BananaStrong

What time do you go to sleep?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The poll doesn't fit for me. I usually go to sleep after 2 am - when the bar noise stops here in Central Pattaya. I never visit any "entertainment" venues. Now don't think that I sleep until 10 or later. Most of the time I wake up at 6 already or even earlier. Yes, not much sleep but I got used to it. I never sleep at daytime. Impossible for me.. 

• Like 1

I'm usually a 10pm type of guy, and I fall asleep within seconds of my head hitting the pillow and my sleep quality is good, albeit that I wake up at about 1.30am and 5.30am to go to the loo.

The above said, if the wife is inconsiderate and has an itch, she will come in to the room at anywhere between 11.30pm-12.00am and ask me to scratch it, I dare not say no, I do try and tell her that I'm sleeping, but she looks at me in whatever outfit she is wearing as if to say, well your awake now aren't you, and then proceeds to get the best of me and then leaves saying money is on the table as she closes the door.

True story, I realise that somehow I sleep through till about 5.00am before I wake up to go to the loo so the exercise must help tire me more ????

Usually 10:30 - 11:00. I rarely get 8 hours uninterrupted sleep. Either get up to go to the toilet or get a 

drink of water.

Sleeping much better in this cooler weather though. When its hot, I tend to wake up several times in the night to put the a/c on for a while to cool the  room. Then turn it off again.

• Like 1

It changed with age. In thirties 11pm after getting up at 5.15. Then late fourties I got a crushing urge to sleep around 9.30. Now at nearly 60 I go to bed at 7.30 or earlier because my concentration for anything is gone.

• Thanks 1

Into bed by 9pm, read a little and by 9:30pm the lights are out. Awake at 6am after 8 or so hours of sleep, refreshed, grab a cup of coffee from the Expresso machine, and by 7am out of the house for a 7 to 10 km walk to the Beach, around the lake and then back home by 8:15 am or so.  Work in the yard to clean up the fallen leaves, and then clean the pool.  Eat Breakfast by 9:30 am and then at 11 take a nice long swim by doing my 40 up and back laps in the 14m x 6m pool.  Life is good when your well rested. 

Not yet at the stage like my father where he would go to bed at 7pm and wake up at 3 am.................................

• Thanks 1