Lazada sellers keep sending buys with missing parts .... why are they so stupid

steven100

I can't believe how these sellers keep sending things out with items missing.

I am really at my wits end here .....  they are absolutely stupid .. imo.   I'm just dumbfounded  !!

I ordered a smartwatch on Lazada,  turns up with no manual or QR code and pack is tapped and shabby.  So now I have to chase the missing bits.

I ordered a mobile phone on Lazada, it turns up today with no battery and no manual .....  so now I have to chase up the missing items.

I can't really really believe the stupidity of these online shop platforms,   do the sellers do it deliberately  ??

Edited by steven100
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, steven100 said:

what an arrogant silly thing to say ....  I ordered something from an online platform and it turns up with missing items and you say i'm stupid.  How stupid is your comment?    never mind  !

That was not short for stupendous?  There were 7 dots.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Henk Langeweg said:

After all the negative, the Lazada refund procedure is great. Had some delivery failures but at the end I had not lost a single sentang ...

Interesting .... so I cancel the item and they put the amount into Lazada Wallet ....  then I have 3 days to buy something else with that money or it's gone ?    That's what happen to me some time back ... but it was only 600 baht or thereabouts.

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

I can't really really believe the stupidity of these online shop platforms,   do the sellers do it deliberately  ??

Nah, You know it already Steven. You are talking about Thai companies, they never do anything deliberately. They never do things the same way two days in a row, and they never ever take responsibility and admit a mistake. ???? 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

Interesting .... so I cancel the item and they put the amount into Lazada Wallet ....  then I have 3 days to buy something else with that money or it's gone ?    That's what happen to me some time back ... but it was only 600 baht or thereabouts.

I canceled Items,Paid with Debit card. 

Money goes back in my Bank account .

I don't have the Wallet they are only Problems.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's interesting that many people, including me, have received hundreds of items as expected without any problems.

And then there are some people who have constantly problems.

What could it be?

LazadaGood.png.f18e9d4226a6879a254fc5fcb79b5171.png

LazadaBad.png.990549cf0829d7a5bf92642f9e37c9d1.png

The answer is easy. It can be that they not buy from LazMall but from other strange not so good companies on Lazada.

• Like 2

Lazada is a good site most of the time, but I have ordered two times where the seller took my CC payment but did not have the item in stock. I took some work, but I was able to get refunds both times. 

Wish there was a way to block sellers or items out of stock.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, steven100 said:

Go onto the Lazada App on your phone, look for your wallet and ask for Withdrawal.

It usually takes 3 days for the money to be in my bank.

9 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Go onto the Lazada App on your phone, look for your wallet and ask for Withdrawal.

It usually takes 3 days for the money to be in my bank.

I'm going to see if they'll send me a battery or not,  I still have until the 11th to hit the cancel so plenty of time.  I don't use an app as I just log-into the Lazada website on a Login page I saved.  But i can probably do your suggestion once i'm logged in on the PC without the phone or app.  I'll look into that ... thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It could have been that but, so what?  It could also have been that online was more convenient for him.

True but with any purchase online you take a chance and if it isnt correct you have to spend endless amount of time getting it corrected.

6 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

True but with any purchase online you take a chance and if it isnt correct you have to spend endless amount of time getting it corrected.

I have a different experience with Lazada. They send a courier to pick it up and as soon as it is at the seller again you get the refund in your wallet. In my case I ordered two USB 3.0 card readers. But the product description was wrong. They were only USB 2.0. 

1 chinese seller I ordered clothes from, sent a large empty envelope - twice!

He was reported. Still active on Lazada.

1 local seller I ordered a case for mobile phone.

Received a tiny ring that some people like to put behind their phone.

Reported to Lazada.

That, and horrible delivery service last year, attempt delivery after 1900 until 2100 in the evening, even label says in thai that customer only at home daytime ... is why I stop buy from Lazada.

Enough bad service since Lazada th changed owners some years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Shop mak said:

1 chinese seller I ordered clothes from, sent a large empty envelope - twice!

He was reported. Still active on Lazada.

I had a similar experience. I was expecting an item in a box and was given an envelope. I didn't accept it. I only order cash on delivery because of this.

And even if it gets on my nerves, everything is unpacked in front of the video camera. And if a box arrives damaged or even open I give the courier the option to take it back or to make an unpack video in front of him. If it is okay I will accept it and pay. 

I just had a conversation with someone in Lazada's customer care dept, as having ordered 2 Logitech mice with batteries, I only received a pack of 4 batteries, no mice! The seller is insisting that I got what I ordered and when I told him that I would call Lazada, this was his response.

ม้วน
บอกเราเกี่ยวกับข้อผิดพลาดของคุณเอง
ขยะจริงๆ
หลงทาง
ไม่สามารถจ่ายสิ่งของได้

Anyway, Lazada verified that I was in the right and asked me to fill in a returns form and they would refund me. The point is, that when I asked whether or not they would contact the seller, the answer was no, it's obviously cheaper for them to refund the customer and allow the charlatans to continue their practice.