Teachers' Day molestation: Teacher in training arrested after M2 girl taken to short time room

webfact

image.jpeg

Daily News Thai Caption: Student molestation

Daily News reported on the arrest of a 21 year old teacher in training at a well known school in Muang Nonthaburi.

Thanawat, 22, was picked up on the road in the Tha Sai area on a Nonthaburi arrest warrant for molesting a child under 15 and separating that child from her.

"Joy" 46 the guardian of "Nam", a M2 female student (probably aged about 13) had gone to the police. The names were fictitious.

She had noticed a change in Nam's behavior and she finally relented and said that she had been having a month long relationship with the teacher who had flirted with her.

On this occasion he arranged to meet her. He arrived on a motorcycle and tricked her into going to a short time sex room.

It was Monday, Teachers' Day in Thailand. 

Police ordered a rape test.

The pair had been chatting on Line and following the young girl's admission a warrant was issued immediately.

The suspect admitted what he had done but said it was all consensual.

Rattanathibet police chief Pol Col

Mesanon Nakhwan said that a person under 15 cannot give sexual consent and the suspect will face the charge.

The suspect said that he was an undergraduate at a university in Nakhon Pathom and was doing on the job training at the Nonthaburi school when he met Nam. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2023-01-18

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

Coincidentially there wasa similar case with a former student in the school were I was teaching. the M3 girl was deperately in love with her Thai teacher, that she wanted to commit suicide, because he rejected her...Her mother came to school because the director was a monk and she thought the the old teachers could change her mind...It happens everywhere.. Look at Presodent Macron from France... he married his teacher....And yes I disapprove relations love relations between teachers and students.. Not professional 

• Like 2

He needs to learn a bit about the law, sex with a 13 year old is rape, she cannot consent. I reported a bar in soi cowboy once for employing a 13 year old girl from Surin who sat in the bar stark naked and took customers upstairs. Guys on a forum like this boasted about going up the stairs with her. Nothing ever happened about it. This was over 20  years ago.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, proton said:

He needs to learn a bit about the law, sex with a 13 year old is rape, she cannot consent. I reported a bar in soi cowboy once for employing a 13 year old girl from Surin who sat in the bar stark naked and took customers upstairs. Guys on a forum like this boasted about going up the stairs with her. Nothing ever happened about it. This was over 20  years ago.

You're such a good guy for reporting this. I hope you found the girl some other means to earn money.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Daily News reported on the arrest of a 21 year old teacher in training at a well known school in Muang Nonthaburi.

Thanawat, 22, was picked up on the road in the Tha Sai area on a Nonthaburi arrest warrant for molesting a child under 15 and separating that child from her.

More third class Thai reporting.

• Thumbs Up 1

First thing they warn male teachers about is female students.

Hormones are overwhelming and they think it's a good idea to flirt and chase teacher.

Next problem is that young male teachers want to be friends I stead of teacher.

If this is a University student then it is even worse. Where was the teacher that was supposed to be teaching.  Probably back at her desk lining her friends and talking trash about the wannabe.

Yes the student should be punished but the school should be punished sued big time for letting it happen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

You're such a good guy for reporting this. I hope you found the girl some other means to earn money.

Sex with a 13 yo is rape even if consensual??? sure its criminal & illegal but how can it be rape if its consensual? Rape is where it is non consensual !!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

If I knew of a thirteen year girl involved in sex with any adult, I would report it, and to hell with anything to do with money. there are far too many perverts and paedo's about these days.

Actually, there are probably far less around now that SEA countries have significantly tightened up on the availability of underage girls and boys to adults, particularly foreigners. 20+ years ago was a different story. Kids in western countries are also far more aware of unwanted advances and more likely to be believed than in earlier times. Men will still have perverted thoughts but far less opportunity to put them into practice.

• Thumbs Up 1