When Will All These Annoying Tourists <deleted> Off ?

NickyLouie

1 hour ago, Mickeymaus said:

I just came back from a longer walk in Central Pattaya. Weeks ago I had the feeling I am in India. Today I had the feeling I am in Russia. When will the feeling that I am in China come back again... ?

Makes me actually feel at home. Back there are so many Orientals now, that I sometimes think I flew to the wrong place! - But yes, while Pattaya's tourists years ago were mostly European, nowadays it feels more like Hong Kong; lots of Chinese and a large number of Indians (only that the latter don't sell Rolexes, but instead 'lose' gold necklaces)...

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Karma80 said:

I was saying to a friend only yesterday - Fark...I miss covid Phuket.

I think we've been annexed by Russia.

Careful P might decide he needs to protect Russian speakers and claim to annex … additional vacation spot and place to retire …

There are approx. 70 millions Thais and probably several million migrant workers so thats a lot of mouths to feed, how else would they earn a living if there were no tourists? This is a major tourist destination so if you are not happy with that I suggest you move else where, I hear Burma is pretty quiet right know, also Laos as long as you dont mind lots of Chinese!!

Edited by paul1804

22 minutes ago, rwill said:

Have you got the masses of Chinese yet?

At the moment there are not so many Chinese yet since tour groups were not allowed. But since yesterday they are allowed to leave China ????????????????????????????????????

On 1/20/2023 at 1:09 PM, NickyLouie said:

I've had enough and want my space back.

Great post. I am counting the days until the Christmas and New Year mob, especially those rude Russions go home. Not too worried about the Chinese they dont frequent the beach or the bars.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I enjoy their wonderment and for some of them, their absolute lack of knowledge.  Saw one guy knocking on the back window of a Baht bus and then jumping off the back.  Think it was just past Soi 6.  Hahaha

Many many families with children walking down Walking Street.  Got to see all the sights before we travel elsewhere!