Taiwanese actress hits back at RTP - Thailand's great but your "unclean" police are NOT - tells them to "stop talking trash"

webfact

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That would just be "AN's" opinion, not, at this stage, backed up by conclusive facts from the investigation.   

Which is a completely biased one sided RTP investigation, where the RTP are the victim, judge and jury and nobody else is invited.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, smew said:

absolute power leads to absolute corruption and feeling of impunity from any form of punishment: ex> Kimjoun ung, Xi, Stalin , Htler, Franco, Musolini & Putin... and the list goes on... 

Blair.

As long as all that illgotten highway robbery looting goes on and the heist is being distributed all over the force up to the top bananas ......... go figure. 

What's the comment or opinion over a Taiwanese girl while the boys here on the ground are extorting  millions of Baht on an hourly basis. Phiphat from the Tourism circus might have a second thought to promote Thailand as "experience live extortion by real cops" or so - just a suggestion. 

The PM has the interior minister under him; the interior minister has the police top monkey under him and this fellow is at the switchboard of everything, be it the road fee "collection" or another honey pot called immigration. Question now is - how is to blame? The small fry roadside breathing down a Taiwanese girl's neck or anybody further up or all of them? Your call! 

12 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

As long as all that illgotten highway robbery looting goes on and the heist is being distributed all over the force up to the top bananas ......... go figure. 

What's the comment or opinion over a Taiwanese girl while the boys here on the ground are extorting  millions of Baht on an hourly basis. Phiphat from the Tourism circus might have a second thought to promote Thailand as "experience live extortion by real cops" or so - just a suggestion. 

The PM has the interior minister under him; the interior minister has the police top monkey under him and this fellow is at the switchboard of everything, be it the road fee "collection" or another honey pot called immigration. Question now is - how is to blame? The small fry roadside breathing down a Taiwanese girl's neck or anybody further up or all of them? Your call! 

That could be a winner. No need to go South America or Afica to experience the thrilling risk of being waylaid by highway robbers.  It's available in Amazing Thailand right here in SE Asia provided by Bangkok's finest.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

10 hours ago, nigelforbes said:

RTP cannot issue a red notice, only Interpol can and they would need a reason, such as her being found guilty of a crime.

Ergo why she probably notified interpol so she beat the RTP with the true story so a false Red Notice could not be entered

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Yeah what the hell does interpol have to do with it.  I still say this is a Chinese wannabe looking to get Instagram clicks.

Notice Taiwan dips are keeping quiet 

You are correct. 

This so-called actress stated that she recorded a video of this event. 

Then, she stated that she was asked to delete the video. 

However, in most cases, depending upon the OS of her phone, the video should still be easily recoverable. Why does she not just recover the video and provide some EVIDENCE? 

Also, this "actress" was carrying vaping paraphernalia. This is illegal here. 

Also, this woman is from Pingtung County in Taiwan! Have you ever been there? Too many KMT in Pingtung! 

Frankly, I definitely do NOT buy her story, just based upon her hitherto unproven "forced" video deletion allegation. 

I would urge Ms. An to quickly submit to a full forensic analysis and investigation of her phone. 

Additionally, why was it stated that Ms. An could not speak English? Is this true? 

One of my favorite Taiwanese film directors is Mr. An Li. He speaks admirable English. And so, if he can speak English, then why can't she? 

Oh, wait! 

An Li (Ang Lee) was educated. 

Anyway, as many people have said, Taiwan is a small island full of people, 650 per square kilometer, having an amazingly insular mentality. 

It's true, I have heard it said, that they just don't trust one another. 

Personally, I would not trust one any further than I could throw one. 

We should stop worrying about this case of Ms. An, and instead focus on how to move silicon wafer production out of Taiwan, PDQ! 

BTW, whose dumb idea was it, anyway, to locate the world's chip production in Taiwan, the island of earthquakes and fickle people? 

Churchill's memorable quote about a mythical people might apply: An unspeakable people with an unspeakable culture. 

Actually, Churchill used the term, beastly, not unspeakable. 

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You are correct. 

This so-called actress stated that she recorded a video of this event. 

Then, she stated that she was asked to delete the video. 

However, in most cases, depending upon the OS of her phone, the video should still be easily recoverable. Why does she not just recover the video and provide some EVIDENCE? 

Also, this "actress" was carrying vaping paraphernalia. This is illegal here. 

Also, this woman is from Pingtung County in Taiwan! Have you ever been there? Too many KMT in Pingtung! 

Frankly, I definitely do NOT buy her story, just based upon her hitherto unproven "forced" video deletion allegation. 

I would urge Ms. An to quickly submit to a full forensic analysis and investigation of her phone. 

Additionally, why was it stated that Ms. An could not speak English? Is this true? 

One of my favorite Taiwanese film directors is Mr. An Li. He speaks admirable English. And so, if he can speak English, then why can't she? 

Oh, wait! 

An Li (Ang Lee) was educated. 

Anyway, as many people have said, Taiwan is a small island full of people, 650 per square kilometer, having an amazingly insular mentality. 

It's true, I have heard it said, that they just don't trust one another. 

Personally, I would not trust one any further than I could throw one. 

We should stop worrying about this case of Ms. An, and instead focus on how to move silicon wafer production out of Taiwan, PDQ! 

BTW, whose dumb idea was it, anyway, to locate the world's chip production in Taiwan, the island of earthquakes and fickle people? 

Churchill's memorable quote about a mythical people might apply: An unspeakable people with an unspeakable culture. 

Actually, Churchill used the term, beastly, not unspeakable. 

No evidence of the vaping device (terrible crime) has been produced, nor evidence she was drunk. One good thing is these leeches might think twice next time, it's not 1993 any longer, the web has some advantages by exposing these scum bags.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, proton said:

No evidence of the vaping device (terrible crime) has been produced, nor evidence she was drunk. One good thing is these leeches might think twice next time, it's not 1993 any longer, the web has some advantages by exposing these scum bags.

yes

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

1. I am sure the corrupt cops appreciate you coming to their aid, and providing the kind of smoke and mirrors they thrive on.

2. How on earth would they know she was a social media star? Or an actress? It is likely they would not have attempted this crime if they knew. 

Are you saying that she doesn't look like a starlet? 

In any case, one should not rush to judgement before all the evidence is presented. 

Why don't we contact her, directly, to better understand her side of her story?

Post from an unapproved source removed:

16. The Bangkok Post, Khaosod, Pattaya Mail, Phuket News and the Thaiger do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on ASEAN NOW. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to the Bangkok Post, Khaosod, Pattaya Mail, Phuket News and the Thaiger publications will be deleted from the forum. These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not by ASEAN NOW. In rare cases, forum administrators or the news team may use these sources under special permission.

https://aseannow.com/terms/

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Artisi said:

what will happen, absolutely nothing  - other than Charlene An will be blacklisted as it was a mis-understanding and she should accept that and forgive.

And at a police station or road stop near you.... someone will be getting the shakedown. Such is life in LOS. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

The PM has the interior minister under him; the interior minister has the police top monkey under him

In 1998 a change was made so that the RTP report directly to the PM. Up until then they did report to the Minister of the Interior.

So Prayut is the PM, the Defense Minister and the top cop. Handy that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Are you saying that she doesn't look like a starlet? 

In any case, one should not rush to judgement before all the evidence is presented. 

Why don't we contact her, directly, to better understand her side of her story?

Do right ahead and make contact, as least you will be upto date. 

• Like 1