My husband of 48 years keeps disappearing to Thailand and sending hundreds of pounds there every month - but when I question him he says it's 'none of my business'

webfact

How long has she got is why the husband started doing his business over here it appears. But as another poster on here has alluded to, it ain't cheap to get a divorce in the UK and he seems to be hedging his bets for now that she won't file for divorce and is why he is visiting and possibly building a flush bank account....but then I could be totally wrong.

Edited by ThailandRyan

4 hours ago, ukrules said:

Maybe he's got another family going in Thailand, you don't need to be married to have another family.

It doesn't matter if his wife in the UK is Thai, nobody cares.

If they split it will almost certainly be a 50/50 split, he will move to Thailand and her, well she will be left with half the price of whatever house they live in once it's sold.

If they split she will get more than 50%>. He will lose everything and end up paying her support.

Let's face it he will have a hard time getting a court that will sympathy with him.

The reason he hasn't divorced or left her is he knows he would be screwed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

If he is sending money to Thailand  and visiting regularly he probably has 

a young Thai girl of the night who he is visiting and looking after ????

There will be plenty of other  guys doing the same ????

If the wife is that concerned have it out with him and  go their own way 

1 hour ago, jaywalker said:

Jerry Springer meets the UK.

Both are morons.. Get a divorce.

Why bother at that age, allow the status quo. After 48 years it's not a broken heart through a lost love, just disappointment and hurt pride, he too will wake up to the truth of what is really going on, let him have his last fling and don't make waves, you may get drowned.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

I'll take a wild guess here, he's donating this money to the poor and needy of Thailand and engaged in charity work in Pattaya waling street. 

Finally, someone who makes sense.  I've been banging my head against a brick wall trying to decipher his motives. It all makes sense now. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1