Thai man extols the value of life with a sex doll partner and calls for them to be declared legal and accessible

webfact

The government should not try to interfere in the private life of people as long as they do no harm to society or someone else .

BtW ... she looks quite cute , does not talk too much either ...

One day they will come equipped with Chat GPT for intelligent conversations ...

Poor real women ... who cannot stop to try to manipulate their male provider ...

Edited by nobodysfriend

5 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

The government should not try to interfere in the private life of people as long as they do no harm to society or someone else .

Nonetheless, that's what government does - purposeful suppression and control. 

The base for their existence.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, jaywalker said:

Liar, liar pants on fire! ;=)

Umm. err... I take that back. a $13 USD bicycle pump is pretty low maintenance!

I wonder if he has to check the oil???

If so what does the dipstick look......I better quit.

https://www.amazon.com/VIMILOLO-Portable-Inflator-Pressure-Valves-160Psi/dp/B088LXYYTG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1F6RSFJ4DOH63&keywords=bicycle+tire+pump&qid=1677106325&sprefix=bicycle+tire+pump%2Caps%2C190&sr=8-1

From my understanding, these high priced dollies are solid soft plastic. No pumping required. Heh heh heh. ????

8 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

These things can be very realistic, a mate of mine had one and he said it had developed a runny nose, when he took it back the shop they told him it was full .. 

Like the bloke who bought a secondhand one. Gave him the clap.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

BtW ... she looks quite cute , does not talk too much either ...

One day they will come equipped with Chat GPT for intelligent conversations ...

Poor real women ... who cannot stop to try to manipulate their male provider ...

The talking back is actually happening NOW!

"It may have been a glitch, but during a media interview, a “smart learning” robot named Sophia declared:

'Okay, I will destroy humans.'”

https://www.ediweekly.com/will-destroy-humans-says-life-like-robolt-elon-musks-claim-tha-artificial-intelligence-poses-threat-mankind-may-justified/

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, khunpa said:

So the guy likes to bang a doll… Good for him, as long as he enjoys that! 

I say let the man be free to buy and hump all the dolls he wants.

Yep - I'd say this falls under the category of "not doing any harm to anyone else, therefore nobody else's business". I see no  good reason why this guy should not have the freedom to make this personal choice.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Davedub said:

Yep - I'd say this falls under the category of "not doing any harm to anyone else, therefore nobody else's business". I see no  good reason why this guy should not have the freedom to make this personal choice.

Ah yes, but is the doll more than 18 years old and can she/he/it/xi/xoom give informed consent? Woke needs to know.

Edited by Dexxter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Have you ever heard of a peculiar and abstract concept called humor? 

Since different people find different things funny, there are many different senses of humor and types of humor. Some like wordplay, while others might enjoy slapstick. If you're in good humor, you're in a good mood.

The capacity to perceive or express the amusing aspects of a situation. There is little agreement about the essence of humor and the reasons one laughs or smiles at jokes or anecdotes. Among philosophers, both Plato (c. 427–c. 347 bce) and Thomas Hobbes claimed that individuals laugh at people and situations that make them feel superior, whereas Immanuel Kant emphasized surprise and anticlimax: “the sudden transformation of a strained expectation to nothing.” U.S. writer Max Eastman (1883–1969) saw humor as “playful pain,” a way of taking serious things lightly and thereby triumphing over them. 

seems I got yours but you missed mine.......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

My baby is so clever and entertaining. She is such a joy to be around.

Sometimes, I am perplexed by her vacant stare, but my friends are really impressed I was able to find someone so high functioning. 

Is this a real woman or your doll?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not sure that they are actually "sex" dolls, as IMO they are just lifelike dolls that guys ( that want them ) dress up and pose. More a visual thing IMO.

They are sex dolls if they have a vagina. Normal dolls don't.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

1. Low maintenance. 

2. She will never contradict you. 

3. She never ages. 

4. You do not have to keep her entertained, nor do you have to spend any money on her. 

Once you get past those immediate advantages however, some of us would argue there is nothing that beats a good woman. The companionship, the humor, the TLC (if one is very fortunate), and the ability to socialize with her, amongst friends and family. 

I won't go into the mindset of a guy who chooses to live with a doll, but this is one of those occasions I agree with the government. 

No barfine ,ha 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I agree. A doll would be of no interest. A well made android would be amazing. I sense Western woman will have a very hard time competing with them, when the time comes. Likely not in our lifetimes. Likely not for a another century. We over estimate ourselves as a species. 

When they make female like Android they will probably make male like as well. I think most, if not all man, Western or Eastern, will have a hard (soft?) time competing with those...

I am always wondering why there is such a resistance of everything to do with sex in Thailand..while the whole country is full of it.. penissen in money baskets on the market.. fallus symbols on the roads.. coyote dancings and copulating movement when they dance... but sextoys not done, sexworkers not in Thailand, sexual education.. too shy to talk about it.....i am just wondering why why why why.....What are the problems with sextoys??? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1