PRICEY STAY: Inside Katie Price’s luxury Thailand holiday ahead of bankruptcy hearing

webfact

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

She was a Page 3 girl for The Sun in the late 90s when The Sun was the best selling newspaper in the UK.  Even non-Sun readers will have known over her at the time.  Very much a household name.

Maybe some Sun readers, or should I write Sun watchers, overestimate how many people care about the Sun or what's in it.

Total waste of space of a woman. Doesn't deserve the column inches (but she's had plenty of inches from many guys) and lot's of failed marriages too. Quite how she can be travelling when essentially bankrupt seems so wrong. Complete mess and a convicted criminal too. The Sun only publish these stories because they know it generate's interest and ad sales. Thailand deserves better quality tourists!

7 hours ago, nglodnig said:

Who she?

Jordon. well know for being the bike for Manchester united stars and everyone else in the late 1990s onwards. She is what many things are wrong with the UK.

I could go on but would rather waste my time on something more positive.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

luxury £100-a-night Thailand holiday

Cheap, real luxury in Thailand will cost from 30,000 baht to more than 100,000 baht per night; i.e. about £720 to more than £2,400...:whistling:

10 hours ago, Shop mak said:

Is this news worthy???

The bar seems low these days.

A bimbo that few if any heard about, outside her country.

16 boobs-jobs!

Nuts.

Nuts.........no she had those removed a while back!!

16 hours ago, phetphet said:

Was it Gareth Gates?

I was thinking of him then another name sprung to mind,  Will young?   Then I started doubting that it was even  Jordan  as there was another one just like her but slightly lesser known called Jodie Marsh.  I suppose I could google it but to be honest I can't be bothered

16 hours ago, norfolkandchance said:

I bet she didn't bring him. That would cramp her style.

If she did bring him it wouldn't cramp her style very much. The kid would be dealt with by "others" most of the time, but would be brought out for carefully choreographed camera work to be used in the no-doubt forth comming reality tv documentary.  Now that she's a bit past her sell by date  she needs a new image and appearing to be the "angelic caring mother of a disabled kid" will probably do just fine for now

I'm not sure how she would fare on a night out in Bangkok, Speaking personally I wouldn't be tempted away from the local offerings and I doubt any other western guys would either.  The best she could hope for would be to catch the eye of a drunk Thai or a Japanese Businessman, neither of whom would be able to "touch the sides"  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Foxx said:

She was a Page 3 girl for The Sun in the late 90s when The Sun was the best selling newspaper in the UK.  Even non-Sun readers will have known over her at the time.  Very much a household name.

Not sure where you come from, but I can assure you, that where I lived  in the early  1990's   "The Sun" itself was not even a household name. at least not in the sense that you mean,  and it is still despised, and regarded as unfit to be used as toilet paper to this day 

That's probably why Jordan was never very popular in Liverpool, that and her annoying Essex accent, 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

...   There was a cheap perfume released in her name ...

Let me guess ... "Evening in a Cat House" ?  (My uncle used to say he used Evening in a Barn Yard aftershave.)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Not sure where you come from, but I can assure you, that where I lived  in the early  1990's   "The Sun" itself was not even a household name. at least not in the sense that you mean,  and it is still despised, and regarded as unfit to be used as toilet paper to this day 

That's probably why Jordan was never very popular in Liverpool, that and her annoying Essex accent, 

She from Brighton a few years back the stupid bint was nicked speeding with her bloody horse box on the back of her motor

Edited by DaveE13

Not saying Canada is doing any better, but have the U.K. media gone for crop.  All you seem to read is 

I got a boo boo in Thailand and can't pay for the band-aid.

I am a real-life blow up doll

Megan and Harry through a temper tantrum

I am a member of the no-bra club.

I am not a footie fan but would rather see articles about Player x getting a head ache or politics rather than this <deleted>.

Has China finally with tik tok killed the last remaining brain cells that.

Do we really need this stuff in ASEANNOW  

• Like 1