Chinese student here only 20 days kidnapped, tortured and murdered by evil gang from China

webfact

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

And just the other day the Chinese's authorities were warning Chinese not to travel to Thailand saying that Thailand is a dangerous place and Thais are all crooks and not to be trusted.

something the original post claims is ignorant disinformation, but looks 100% correct now, except it is Chinese on Chinese crime and Immigration/RTP allow the criminals freedom to enter and operate in Thailand 

Edited by cncltd1973

4 hours ago, Chicksaw said:

There's more to this. What's the motive? They came all the way to Thailand to murder a music student?

Maybe a critic of the CCP?

Edited by proton
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, bbbbooboo said:

Hmmm….. why do we need to read this horrible sort of news? How does it edify our daily experience of life i wonder?

Erm? Because it IS news! Not another tale of some poor pensioner being arrested for overstay because some citizen concerned for the safety of the country had "ratted " him out! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

1. Is immigration doing a good enough job of screening Chinese criminals and gang members? 

2. Perhaps the immigration clowns could be focusing on serious criminals, rather than senior citizens who are over staying their visas, and hassling legitimate couples over marriage visas. 

3. Is this a state sponsored multi national campaign sponsored by the extremely heinous CCP? 

4. Do the Thai authorities have the will to arrest and convict Chinese criminals? 

5. If not, what else can be done to stop these fools? 

Right on the button as usual Mike!

"2. Perhaps the immigration clowns could be focusing on serious criminals, rather than senior citizens who are over staying their visas, and hassling legitimate couples over marriage visas"

Sometimes I wonder if these I.O.'s bosses know the inane antics of their front line operatives? A friend of mine told me that when he applied for a marriage visa/extension he took photos of the house and fulfilled all the requirements as requested - taken inside the house and out, clearly showing him and his wife and the house number etc etc etc. Not happy with the fact that the request had been complied with "to the T", the I.O. said she wanted a photograph of the roof of the house!!! Apparently my friend's wife told her that they could not supply a photograph of the roof of the house because "there was a bloody big tree in the way"!!!

So the I.O. moved on and said that the photos in the house were not acceptable because they looked too "similar".

Talk about having to jump through hoops!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

And just the other day the Chinese's authorities were warning Chinese not to travel to Thailand saying that Thailand is a dangerous place and Thais are all crooks and not to be trusted.

Which is why this "news" report is making so much of the "evil" that Chinese do.

Would they be making as much of the "evil" if it had been a Thai gang?

You are just the sort of person that the article is aimed at:

"Ohh look......you see......those Chinese.......what are they like?......and they have the nerve to say Thais are bad........I mean they're worse aren't they?....aren't they just?........ooer, ain't it awful?"

Just pull your string and off go.

Well done.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Enoon said:

Which is why this "news" report is making so much of the "evil" that Chinese do.

Would they be making as much of the "evil" if it had been a Thai gang?

You are just the sort of person that the article is aimed at:

"Ohh look......you see......those Chinese.......what are they like?......and they have the nerve to say Thais are bad........I mean they're worse aren't they?....aren't they just?........ooer, ain't it awful?"

Just pull your string and off go.

Well done.

"Would they be making as much of the "evil" if it had been a Thai gang?"

Probably - absolutely horrendous crime regardless of what the nationality is of the perpetrators!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Chicksaw said:

There's more to this. What's the motive? They came all the way to Thailand to murder a music student?

Maybe it starts as blackmail of rich parents back home?

No money transfer, sad ending?

2 hours ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

Right! The over stayers, whilst are illegal, are only hurting themselves?

Maybe the immigration cops time would be better off going after REAL criminals who kill people?

Would they have the brains and knowhow to do that?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BMW Overlander said:

It is mainland Chinese gangs stationed in Thailand who prey on the children of influential/well-off people from China. It starts with a ransom demand and if their demands are not met, they kill the kidnappee.

Just like shooting ducks in a barrel.  These gangs know just how tin pot the RTP are.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

A news article with more adjectives than you can shake a stick at, demonizing the Chinese. Nothing to worry about there.

Amazing how they know who did it and unfortunately couldn't catch them. If the Chinese police catch them all well and good. let's wait to see what happens next. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1