If you witnessed a man beating a woman to a pulp in public, would you intervene?

bob smith

2 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

If the lady was very pretty and/or had a good body/nice boobs and he was very small & extremely drunk/could barely walk i might try and impress the bird if there was the off chance i could cop a feel afterwards. (with her permission)

Otherwise hell no, nothing to do with me.

thats definitely an interesting perspective!!

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

I'm not really a fighter, but would do what I could to distract him. Not here, but back in my home country this year, there was a man pulling a woman down the middle of the road with a rope (turned out to be his mother). I got him to stop and only came at me once when he saw I was calling the police.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

If he doesn't look like a muay thai fighter and the girl seems really hurt, I might just find a brick and hit him on his head. Joking of course, I will land in jail and the girlfriend will then hate me.

Usually these couples and people deserve each other anyway. She will just stay with the guy too.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 2

Not in Thailand, if his buddies were standing nearby. But in the West, clearly 'yes'.

As someone pointed out, the woman might turn on you too, not to mention neighbours, etc. Interfering as a foreigner in this part of the world may not be met with appreciation, not even by the woman...

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1