Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

2 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Just so ill informed. Is it intentional? Hunter and 2 family members you claim(after having changed stance a dozen times already from the lappy being russian disinfo and no payments to now payments being made but only to 2)

Lets try TWELVE not 2. Including young children.

“I mean, it’s the entire family,” Comer said. “And there isn’t a single one of those family members that had the ability to do anything to influence foreign policy other than the big guy, Joe Biden.”

https://nypost.com/2023/04/23/at-least-a-dozen-biden-relatives-will-be-exposed-in-foreign-money-deals-james-comer?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp&utm_medium=social

More allegations but NO proof.

Keep clutching at straws and slinging mud because, who knows, you might get it right one day.

IMHO you are nothing but a troll, and a poor one at that.

BTW please note that I am only speaking for me, and NOT 'we'. I cannot speak for other people and neither can you.

Some posters may agree with me and some may not. The choice is theirs alone to make.

It is NOT mine, yours or anybody else's choice.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

I will ask you as I have repeatedly asked @SunnyinBangrak.

Where is your proof?

I never expect the truth or proof from him anyway.

It is my hope that he is tried and found guilty. It's not up to me to provide proof unless I refer to something factual. Hope is not a fact, it's an emotion.

Comprende?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It is my hope that he is tried and found guilty. It's not up to me to provide proof unless I refer to something factual. Hope is not a fact, it's an emotion.

Comprende?

First you need to find grounds to charge him.  How's that going?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

Looks like the US pro-Biden propaganda machine,  is on full throttle here. The more people will attack Trump, the more popular he becomes.

In Europe many prefer Trump to Biden. Far less economic turmoils under Trump.

Any link to support your claim that Europeans order Trump to Biden? Or is it just coming out of....

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Trippy said:

Hard to find evidence when the Bidens have the dept of justice in their back pocket. 

Corrupt Joe is above the law presently.

A BS claim that you have no evidence to support.

Only 253 posts.  Are you a new troll or someone banned by ASEAN Now under your former identity?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well, the thing is there actually is evidence to prove that Middle Aged Grouch's contention is baseless.

Biden Is Much More Popular Than Trump Around the World

Biden Is Much More Popular Than Trump Around the World

image.png.f9c3487a11b5390a7bd0e9748e1e4cd0.png

https://pro.morningconsult.com/instant-intel/biden-more-popular-than-trump-abroad

Biden Scores Higher Approval Abroad Than at Home
Majorities in all but one country included in a recent survey have a favorable opinion of the United States, according to the Pew Research Center.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2023-06-27/survey-finds-positive-international-opinion-of-the-u-s-bidends

I think that despite your very throughly documented (and numerous) posts, nobody really gives a sh.... on charts and figures. Churchill said there are 2 ways to lie.....one is with plainly a lie and the other with stats and so on.

Kindly do not misunderstand. I doubt that any amount of charts would have any influence to change the minds of well matured and nasty characters like most of us here. One will not be able to make a Democrat change his mind, neither will you be able to make a Republican change his either. So what's the point if I may ask and if you do not mind ?

A basic and factual element may refer to the retirees pension investments globally speaking.  They gave far better yields under Trump, then with Biden. With that in mind, I may assume that many a Democrat with some grub in his portfolio,  would rightfully prefer a secured future on his investments,  over any other ideology.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1