Italian Man Has a Meltdown on His Balcony in Pattaya, Blames Marijuana

webfact

Maybe it's more likely that he had tried to replace his Schizophrenia medicine with Marihuana. Lunatics doesnt always act rationally.

I noticed in the video, that the bib used a win rider as a battering ram.

17 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

Confused! Was the dog smoking too, or was the Pot your homework?

The dog started smoking it before I did.  I think his name was Gromit. 

31 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I think you are right. What legalising weed will do will be do have an extra check on your checkout for the weed reek - and hopefully an extra 10,000 baht fine to have the room 'cleaned' and aired. 

Thats a concern of mine at the moment what will I do if it happens?, there is a weed shop 500 meters away from my apartment, Guess Im going to have to read them the riot act, on top of your 10,000 baht could be a loss of business if it's that bad, 

The idiot dropped to his knees and did a Wai as soon as he saw the coppers.  Standard Thai protocol to avoid a kicking.  If he had the sense to drop and submit, it makes you wonder how high he actually was.

More likely just your run of the mill nutcase.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Alcohol causes violence so weed causing mental illness is ok, really?

Good point from the retired magistrate!

Cheers 

18 minutes ago, sungod said:

How many acts of violence did you deal with that were alcohol related?

How many acts of violence did you deal with that were weed related?

How many acts of violence are totally unrelated to drugs? There's a lot of angry and/or crazy people out there that don't require drugs to trigger them.

Seems a regular occurance foreigners going crazy through use of legal drugs in Thailand recently  .

The landlord could try sending a invoice for the broken fixtures to Anutin .

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Perhaps he was just moving out. What a donkey though, should’ve tossed him out too. This will please the reefer madness lot and that weirdo chuwit. 

The challenge is not the weed but what is also included free of charge.

With the number of people selling on the street and pop ups you really don't know the quality or ingredients

A little bit of yaba thrown in is a great way to get new customers.

Also can't forget in the good days of people buying primo grass

Regardless of if it was weed or not I support the legalisation of weed but where is the support for addicts when it becomes a problem?

For some people or can be incredibly hard to stop even if you want too and there's no filter for that at the moment.

19 minutes ago, fittobethaied said:

Stories like this are designed to give pot a bad name. It's all part of the propaganda campaign to reverse the laws on use of marijuana. No doubt he was either high on meth or mentally challenged or both. 

You heard all about this hiding under a bed with a spiff?

• Confused 2

20 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

I did experience the paranoia when I tried weed. I’ll stick with sipping my two glasses of red wine in the evening.

Yes, but you did not throw your appliances out the window now did you?

10 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

A little bit of yaba thrown in is a great way to get new customers.

Sorry, but this sort of take just makes you look silly.

5 minutes ago, sikishrory said:

but where is the support for addicts when it becomes a problem?

The same place it is for methampmhetamine addicts, nowhere, or in prison where 80% of the 300,000+ inmates are in for meth.

I'm sorry but cannabis is not physically addictive, nor has anyone died from an overdose.

7 minutes ago, sikishrory said:

For some people or can be incredibly hard to stop even if you want too and there's no filter for that at the moment.

"Some people", really. Feel free to share.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

What I really don’t get is anybody that acts badly in Thailand they blame it on weed how naïve and stupid our people believe this in Holland they very close shops there for over 43 years that sell weed. The government gets tax money and you never hear of any of this nonsense that is reported in Thailand the cause of people acting crazy is because of the weed you out maybe there’s a bottle of whiskey in there any alcohol made him act this way TIT

TIT - You can't confuse the issue with facts and truth.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

THC induced paranoia seems like a stretch, if it is even a "thing"?

Lots of studies done, yes it is most definitely "a thing", try googling it, there are 7 pages of results

It's convenient to blame (semi legal) weed when it's something hard core. It seems highly unlikely it was only the weed. I had a friend roll around his lawn naked and the cops were called -- but that was LSD. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1