Thaksin puzzled by Chuwit’s allegations

webfact

34 minutes ago, phetphet said:

He may be cleverer than he looks. Just by suggesting it he may have put a stop to any such planned deal.

That's what I'm thinking.  And why Thaksin is speaking up.  

2 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

I think he is the mastermind behind it....in that coalition Pheu Thai is the biggest party, so good for the Pm and House Speaker, both positions they want.with MOve Forward they probably will get none of them. besides Pheu Thai hoped to be the winners, but the result was different. 

Taksin was expecting a get out of jail free card but MFP upset that, the "coalition" is a charade to make it seem PT tried and avoid the protests. Watch to moves now (no pun intended) new coalition will be as Chuwit predicts PT/Pot party/Watch man/military 

more political maneuvers. Thaksin denies the scheme so when it does happen he can claim innocence as the beneficial situation unfolds. of course he is looking into forming a coalition his family in power, he has a dynasty mindset after all. and it very well might happen, more probable than Pita taking the lead

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I thought Thaksin is a retired man who only cares about his grandchildren.

Why should he know about any secret political deals?

Or did he lie when he said he quit politics?

Is he possible still the leader of PT? Wouldn't that be illegal?

Thaksin lying? No that can not be :cheesy:
But different than MF, I respect Thaksin for being intelligent.

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, bannork said:

So intelligent he's spent years living in exile.

So intelligent he lost the election.

Calling Zelensky a clown was one of his more stupid remarks 

He got rich on his own...he was prime minister pretty long, that is not nothing....

Zelensky: How would you call someone who shows playing piano with his pe*is in his shows?

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I thought Thaksin is a retired man who only cares about his grandchildren.

Why should he know about any secret political deals?

Or did he lie when he said he quit politics?

Is he possible still the leader of PT? Wouldn't that be illegal?

Thaksin is the unofficial leader in that it was his money that created the party. It was his face that rallied the faithful.   It would not surprise me that this deal is discussed and that paetong is out of the country to protect her.

While the deal in the short term will give them a win it will be the end of the party as a powerhouse for democracy because it is joining with military parties.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, bannork said:

Thaksin got rich by monopolies.

Regarding Zelensky, his courage has won the admiration if the Western world.

What act of bravery has Thaksin ever done? I remember his speech to the red shirts that as soon as the bullets fly, he'll be back in Thailand manning the barricades.

Instead he went shopping in a Parisian department store.

A supreme act of bravery, dodging shopping carts.

Monopolies yes sure all his business wasn't clean.....

Zelensky: what courage? wearing a green TShirt? He as much as Putin are in no danger. To let other people die does not need any courage and if the country is lost he has several properties in other countries.....The Ukrainian General (forgot his name) and the Wagner guy are on the front themself and risk their lifes. All the others have their courage in a nice cozy office....while meanwhile hundreds of thousands die. I have zero admiration for any warmonger no matter which side.
I never claimed that Thaksin is brave....we agree that he is coward....and thanks for the reminder about the speech....now I recall it. I had forgotten it already. But my point is that he is smart....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, h90 said:

He got rich on his own...he was prime minister pretty long, that is not nothing....

Zelensky: How would you call someone who shows playing piano with his pe*is in his shows?

He didn't get rich on his own - research William L Monson

6 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

I think he is the mastermind behind it....in that coalition Pheu Thai is the biggest party, so good for the Pm and House Speaker, both positions they want.with MOve Forward they probably will get none of them. besides Pheu Thai hoped to be the winners, but the result was different. 

hard imagine them teaming up with any of the junta parties which is what they would have to do, plus some sort of amnesty for him and his sister 

17 minutes ago, smedly said:

hard imagine them teaming up with any of the junta parties which is what they would have to do, plus some sort of amnesty for him and his sister 

there were already talks before the election although they always denied it..