Body of Missing German Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

webfact

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

did Olaf  commit the crime  ?   i'm  confused who did it  .....  was the gf involved  ?     was the garderner an accomplice   ?  

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

can someone please tell did Olaf commit the crime ?    was the gf involved ?  any gardener ? 

19 minutes ago, steven100 said:

do you think the gf had any involvement ...

Firstly, why are you so desperate to know?

Secondly,  why do you think anybody on this forum is going to have any more information on this story than the police or media?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

To be fair ????

I reckon it had to do more with stupid criminals, not covering their tracks, Incompetence, etc. 

You've probably been watching too many Columbos, police on numerous occasions track down people fast using CCTV mainly. I doubt most criminals back home are any smarter

1 hour ago, Dcheech said:

The thought had crossed my mind. ????  There was another one five years back (?). Forget all the details but yes, dismembered body still in the freezer. You have to find a pig farm or make other plans. Bodies in the freezer have a nasty habit of coming back at you.

Plenty of crocodile farms, I'm sure they would do a decent job.

Or use a large meat grinder and feed the mince to the chickens.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

he was found innocent of that and not prosecuted, but that doesn't stop people repeating it it seems.

Motive probably some dodgy property deal gone wrong

I don't think you can say he was "found innocent." The matter was never taken to trial, so the question of his guilt or innocence was never put to the test.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Olaf had been interviewed by the police over the week-end . He has to be a prime subject because of his sudden disappearance . I would think that the police should have confiscated his passport , checking out all relevant CCTVs and looking at mobile phones for all concerned . The 3 million baht reward sounds like a weak distraction , just as well been 100 million cos would never be paid out ( if the perpetrators are  involved in the reward ) . For sure the motive will be money or acquisitions . The RTP will have this solved quickly .

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I don't think you can say he was "found innocent." The matter was never taken to trial, so the question of his guilt or innocence was never put to the test.

they didn't prosecute him they found he did nothing wrong. If it was you you'd still want people to talk and post as if guilty?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, bendejo said:

I'm not a fan of psych-things, but the act of cutting up a human corpse has got to leave a lasting mark on a person's brain.

you don't think maybe there was something wrong with said brain in the first place? The planet is way overcrowded and more and more push and shove and brutality prevails, nobody asks questions where it came from once you're home free with the cash.  ????

3 hours ago, Dukeleto said:

I am going to say it again! Don’t these people read these news threads???

Would be conversation between criminals:

Boss: “I know a guy, we are going to hit him for a whole heap of cash and then kill him.”

Gang Member: “So where is this taking place.”

Boss: “Thailand”

Gang Member: Are you @&%#Ing nuts!!!

Honestly, they can’t be a very bright bunch this lot. If you wanted to do anything in The Kingdom like that you need the following:

1. Not be a foreigner.

2. Have possession of Harry Potters Invisibility cloak.

3. Voldemort’s wand and a fabulous grasp of magic.

They are maybe just trying to entertain us.

12 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

they didn't prosecute him they found he did nothing wrong. If it was you you'd still want people to talk and post as if guilty?

The local radio station here in Pattaya 103fm is saying the opposite to what you say. 

They reported this Dodgy character back in 2018 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Do you think the rich guy with connections didn't just pay someone off for the problem to go away? 

• Sad 1

I certainly hope that a dead body cut up into pieces and shoved into a freezer in garbage bags with all the blood and everything doesn't tarnish Pattaya's  World class family resort image and reputation ....

Edited by steven100
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I certainly hope that a dead body cut up into pieces and shoved into a freezer in garbage bags with all the blood and everything doesn't tarnish Pattaya's  World class family resort image and reputation ....

Naaah, that sort of stuff goes on everywhere. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Again, just because police don't prosecute a person, it doesn't mean they found he did nothing wrong. It usually means they just didn't think they had enough evidence to sustain a conviction.

And if I had not been charged for a crime after being arrested, I would hope that people would afford me the presumption of innocence but I would not be able to claim that I was "found innocent" - because I wouldn't have been.

You can only be found innocent at trial and there was no trial here.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

And if I had not been charged for a crime after being arrested, I would hope that people would afford me the presumption of innocence but I would not be able to claim that I was "found innocent" - because I wouldn't have been.

based on the posts on this thread by others and you no you wouldn't be presumed innocent, you'd be presumed guilty

• Like 1

5 hours ago, save the frogs said:

as usual, we have no information about the person'

Not entirely true.

Just yesterday someone posted a news article with a picture of someone who looked very similar who was arrested for trying to purchase sexytime with a 15 year old (statutory rape).

That's probably the tip of the iceberg of this person's unsavory background.

• Confused 2

UPDATE:

Missing German property broker’s decapitated body found in a freezer

image.jpeg

Thai police have issued warrants for the arrests of two German nationals, suspected of involvement in the murder of a German property broker, after his decapitated body was found in a freezer in a rented house in Bang Lamung district of the eastern province of Chon Buri early this morning (Tuesday).

Armed with a search warrant, Nong Prue police and forensic officers searched a rented house in the Poll Villa housing estate in Nong Prue sub-district early this morning, after they were told by the owners of a pickup that they were hired by a German to deliver a freezer to the house.

The police found a freezer, tightly sealed with black tape, in a bedroom. When they opened it, they found a plastic bag containing a decapitated human body, initially believed to be that of the missing German businessman. Police said that wounds were found on the severed head, indicative of blunt force trauma. The remains were sent for autopsy and identification confirmation.

Police also found a bloodied electric chain saw, two rolls of plastic wrap and face masks in the rented house. Earlier, police had found the victim’s Mercedes car, parked near a condominium in Pattaya.  Traces of chemical cleanser were detected on the car’s upholstery.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/missing-german-property-brokers-decapitated-body-found-in-a-freezer/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2023-07-11

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 1