After Pita, Pheu Thai gets to run the show

snoop1130

2 hours ago, mfd101 said:

Hope you're right. But PTP's own past is not exactly pure as the driven snow ...

In any case from now through to May next year is going to be very interesting to watch. In May the Senate's time is up, at least as currently constituted. It is - at least to me - entirely unclear what happens after that.

OK so PT now has the chance to hold the PM chair.

I hope and I pray that they will sooner rather than later take serious action to change the current appointed to an elected senate.

Won't be easy but I suspect they will try.

Lets' hope.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 2

I believe we are in "the calm before the storm" period. Pita screwed up his chances through either stupidity and/or naivety but in the process, the people's hopes were raised. They will not take this failure lying down. A storm is in the making.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, mfd101 said:

Hope you're right. But PTP's own past is not exactly pure as the driven snow ...

In any case from now through to May next year is going to be very interesting to watch. In May the Senate's time is up, at least as currently constituted. It is - at least to me - entirely unclear what happens after that.

True, I suspect that the regulations in place will mean the senators must be appointed, but by who?

Would be nice to get clarity on this point. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1