Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

49 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If the USA did leave NATO , it would just mean that the remaining NATO Countries would need to adjust to that by supplying more soldier and monay to pay for it  , it wouldn't mean NATO disbanding 

All I'd need to do to win gold at the next Olympics is to run a bit faster.

Technically correct but still pretty absurd.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The US people will figure it out in time, even the diehard, anti-Trump supremacists will come to their senses.

Unfortunately, it seems that the American Pendulum continues to swing strongly in the wrong direction. 

What to expect? 

Now, with increasingly pervasive use of an AI-influenced Internet, even History will be totally lost. 

America's population will become increasingly fractured and fragmented. 

And America will soon become, to paraphrase Ronald Reagan... 

The Looney Bin on the Hill. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Let me define "caught up in the Trump cult" for you: 

Your Dear Leader has been charged 91 times in 4 jurisdictions. But you believe that he has done nothing wrong.

You will obfuscate by talking about these being charges, not convictions, but I am talking about what you believe. Even if Trump goes down 91-0, you will still believe he's innocent. Because of the Cult thing.

Put Trump to one side for the moment .

Accusations and indictments are the allegation that a person has committed a crime , that person then goes to a Court and a Judge/Jury whether finds that person to be guilty or not .

If that person is found to be guilty, then he receives a punishment , if he's found to be not guilty, then he's free to leave Court and all charges are dropped .

So you have to wait for the Judges verdict , although I suppose you are free to say a person is guilty if you want , even though they haven't been convicted, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously  

• Love It 1

25 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Obfuscation, as expected.

Are all you Trump cultists unable to answer simple questions?

Anyone normal would say that Putin would be thrilled if the US left NATO. But, your support for Trump constrains what you can post, for fear it might make your Dear Leader look bad.

I really have no idea about Putins opinion on NATO , I am not avoiding answering the question, its  just that I don't have hardly any knowledge on that subject .

My only point is that the USA doesn't have the ability to disband NATO and what Putin thinks about anything is irrelevant to my point 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Shouldn't tyranny include: sacking the Capitol, pressurising the Vice President to prevent the adoption of the results, erecting a gallows outside the Capitol to underline that pressure on the Vice President, threatening poll workers, sending death threats to those poll workers, arranging for " pastors"and "community activists" to visit and pressurise those poll workers ( so confident of their " untouchability" that they made the threats in a police station - unfortunately for them the policeman kept his body cam on),  arranging for "armed militiamen" to "protect" the advance polling drop off boxes in areas where the electorate were predominantly black; that's all off the top of my head, just for starters. The RICO laws seem a most appropriate basis for charges in Georgia. Trump and his merry men operated just like an organised crime cartel during and after the election. They predicted trouble if they didn't get their way - and win - and have continued to forment trouble, break the law, lie about breaking the law and bluster about and threaten ( often with the most open racist and vile sexual suggestions) anyone, investigating that lawbreaking, and generally deploy bully tactics since. 

The man is a skidmark on the underpants of American politics.

But the big poo is yet to be revealed.

35 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Put Trump to one side for the moment .

Accusations and indictments are the allegation that a person has committed a crime , that person then goes to a Court and a Judge/Jury whether finds that person to be guilty or not .

If that person is found to be guilty, then he receives a punishment , if he's found to be not guilty, then he's free to leave Court and all charges are dropped .

So you have to wait for the Judges verdict , although I suppose you are free to say a person is guilty if you want , even though they haven't been convicted, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously  

That is precisely the obsfuscation I was expecting.

Any other person with nearly 100 charges against them, and you would surmise they were guilty of something.

With Dear Leader, you assume he is guilty of nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

That is precisely the obsfuscation I was expecting.

Any other person with nearly 100 charges against them, and you would surmise they were guilty of something.

With Dear Leader, you assume he is guilty of nothing.

Please, could you stop all this "dear leader"  and "cultist" nonsense ?

I really really hope that you aren't a juror on the jury if I ever go to Court .

*Hes been charged with lots of things , that's it  ,hes guilty as charged* .

(P.S, anymore of the "dear leader" "cultist" nonsense, I and will ignore your post and not reply, OK ?)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Please, could you stop all this "dear leader"  and "cultist" nonsense ?

I really really hope that you aren't a juror on the jury if I ever go to Court .

*Hes been charged with lots of things , that's it  ,hes guilty as charged* .

(P.S, anymore of the "dear leader" "cultist" nonsense, I and will ignore your post and not reply, OK ?)

Dear Leader

Why the rant?

PS, Do I have to put you on ignore or do you do it automatically?

Edited by scottiejohn
PS added
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Just listen to the phone call he made to Brad Raffensperger. Trump is guilty as sin. I don’t need a court or jury or judge to tell me that. He told Raffensperger to ‘find him’ 11,870 votes, and threatened Raffensperger there ‘could be consequences’ if he didn’t. How much more do you need out of the mouth of Trump himself to convince you that he’s guilty?

Are you referring to this dialogue ?

Which is different to the dialogue you posted 

"At one point on the call, Trump told Raffensperger, "What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than [the 11,779-vote margin of defeat] we have, because we won the state."

8 hours ago, watthong said:

Just wanted to show off my new merch autumn line.... (tshirt, toilet paper, kleenex - with tag line "Don't cry for me, Georgia!" - all coming soon.)

orangemugsm.jpg

You were too late .

Trump already has the merchandise on sale from his outlets

"For Donald Trump, millions of dollars in fund-raising, no doubt.

It will be a badge of honour, a 'meme-tastic' icon to be emblazoned on campaign T-shirts and merchandise.

Within an hour of its release, $34 (£27) T-shirts were already being advertised online with the image and slogan: "Never Surrender"

Trump mugshot merchandise is already on sale online

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-hopes-prison-trip-boosts-support-but-fulton-county-jail-might-be-a-glimpse-of-how-grim-life-could-be/ar-AA1fKIuA?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=25f6dc33e704454497b48af5cd394119&ei=9

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

That may be for other people , I was just asking a poster to stop referring to Trump as being my personal leader and to stop referring to myself a as a Trump cultist .  Yes, Trump may be other peoples leader and other people may be Trump cultists , I simply asked him to stop referring to Trump as "Your Dear Leader" , not too much to ask, is it ?

37 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you referring to this dialogue ?

Which is different to the dialogue you posted 

"At one point on the call, Trump told Raffensperger, "What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than [the 11,779-vote margin of defeat] we have, because we won the state."

Cherry pick, we could do this all day:

Raffensperger: Well, I listened to what the President has just said. President Trump, we’ve had several lawsuits and we’ve had to respond in court to the lawsuits and the contentions. Um, we don’t agree that you have won. And we don’t — I didn’t agree about the 200,000 number that you’d mentioned. And I can go through that point by point.

Full transcript

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-brad-raffensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BusyB said:

The problem is that these people are simply not up to admitting they've been gamed and taken on a very toxic and destructive ride aimed at turning the US into something of a Putinesque mafia state.

It would indeed be appalling for the USA if the USA began to act like Russia/Putin and stopped any opposition to their leadership by using the law to stop opposition from contending the leadership and also shooting down airplanes.

Would be terrible for the USA if Trump did that , used the laws to quell any opposition 

• Like 1