Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

"Just find me...11,780 votes" on a tape recording, kind of sounds like evidence. As does, "Look, you can do the right thing (sic)". There really is only one way to interpret those statements. Three recounts by GA State officials put to rest any doubt as to who won. That the officials carrying out the recounts and investigation were (R) may not be relevant, but defense would be hard pressed to claim bias. Both Raffensperger and the Governor said they voted for trump, so he was obviously their preferred candidate. Still, they found nothing to change the vote, and thus stood up to trump's pressure.

Certainly the grand jury thought enough of the evidence presented to them to recommend indictment.

We'll see all of it in court. Should be entertaining. I wonder (NOT) if trump will release the "piles of irrefutable proof" he has showing both fraud and his victory. I suspect his lawyers, knowing they would be disbarred for presenting lies in court, will not be bringing trump's 'piles' into the courtroom. I also doubt sidney powell's lawyer will submit evidence that Hugo Chavez rose from the grave, programmed an Italian satellite, and then changed the votes in Dominion voting machines.

The classified documents case against trump is easiest, as willful possession in a non-SCIF by anyone not authorized to see or retain classified docs is a felony. As ex-POTUS, trump has zero security clearance. His 'declassified in my mind' is ludicrous, and had he actually declassified, there would be a paper trail with the signature of WH counsel on every doc. Since non of that exists, and because his lying about having returned everything shows willful retention, plus his former IT chief now says trump told him to erase security camera footage showing boxes of classified material being moved, he's guilty.

Personally, I'm glad there will be a trial, as his defense should be good for lots of laughs.

Now I also hope that Jack Smith will add "Sedition" to the 6 January indictment, which he could do given that some of trump's former staff who testified to the grand jury claim trump knew he lost and trump was intimately involved in the fake elector scheme. Sedition is a capital offense, which could result in the death penalty.

Just wake up then?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Proving Consciousness of guilt is standard legal procedure.

During the trials, your internet friends will try to convince you that lots of normal procedures are somehow weird and unusual. Don't fall for their propaganda.

OK then. But I will be sure to avoid your propaganda first.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

No idea what your comment means.

What I have noticed is you cannot refute any of the charges brought against trump.

Why would he be all in on Fake Electors? Why would a country club owner and wedding planner need TS/SCI, SAP, Codeword, HCS and RD documents? Why would anyone honest lie to the FBI and claim they returned all the stolen classified docs? Where did donny think GA SecState Raffensperger might "find 11.780 votes" AFTER three recounts and investigations revealed no fraud? And just for good measure, why would donny order Michael Cohen to pay off Stormy Daniels and then book the payoff as a business expense, then watch Cohen go to jail for following donny's order?

Being a convicted sex offender and a convicted charity fraudster does not say much about donny's character. 91 felony charges seem to fit his lifelong pattern of behavior. Of course the court and jury will decide his fate, but the evidence is pretty solid.

Great to see I'm being monitored! You're partly right, I won't refute or agree with the charges brought against Trump because the full truth of these needs to be revealed.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

And you, of course, know the full truth. Care to share that with the rest of us?

If you try comprehending what I said, then you might avoid making such obtuse comments.  

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, nauseus said:

Great to see I'm being monitored! You're partly right, I won't refute or agree with the charges brought against Trump because the full truth of these needs to be revealed.

I believe you have previously stated that the 91 charges against Trump were bogus because witchhunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

His goobers, however, twist themselves into not just a pretzel, but a Mobius Strip. They excuse or offer an absurd explanation for all trump's criminal activity, and when confronted with too many facts, go back to the beginning and start over again.

Substitute biden for Trump and I'll agree with that.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

They cannot accept trump is a conman, liar, traitor to US democracy, a thief, a sex offender (convicted), a charity fraudster (convicted), because that would mean all he has told them about failure not being their fault is a lie.

I can accept that, but I think his opposing politician is worse.

Seems that this election may come down ( for the few undecided voters ) to which candidate is worse to vote against.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/25/2023 at 7:30 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Alleged crimes, you need to wait for a Court appearance and a guilty verdict before you can make that statement 

Exactly.

Reminds me of why the vilification, without charges or trial, was so wrong for Adolf H. Responsible for the murder of millions? Where's the trial and conviction??

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Exactly.

Reminds me of why the vilification, without charges or trial, was so wrong for Adolf H. Responsible for the murder of millions? Where's the trial and conviction??

Hitler wasn't put on trial because he died before he could get arrested.

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Thumbs Up 2

45 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Hitler wasn't put on trial because he died before he could get arrested.

Boy, did that fly over your head!  ????

So you don't think H committed any crimes, then?

Epstein, Bin Laden, et al? Guys in Guantanamo for >20 years, no trials?

Edited by Peabody
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Boy, did that fly over your head!  ????

So you don't think H committed any crimes, then?

Epstein, Bin Laden, et al? Guys in Guantanamo for >20 years, no trials?

You are being rather vague and I am having difficulty following your points .

I also have no idea what you mean about Epstein and Bin Laden .

What point are you trying make about Hitler , Epstein and Bin Laden ?

I cannot understand .

Trump being arrested...........................where do Hitler, Epstein and Bin Laden come into the picture ?

31 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are being rather vague and I am having difficulty following your points .

I also have no idea what you mean about Epstein and Bin Laden .

What point are you trying make about Hitler , Epstein and Bin Laden ?

I cannot understand .

Trump being arrested...........................where do Hitler, Epstein and Bin Laden come into the picture ?

Swoosh.

No trials, no convictions , therefore no wrong-doing.  Clear enough?

• Like 1

Just now, Peabody said:

Swoosh.

No trials, no convictions , therefore no wrong-doing.  Clear enough?

Its not clear at 

They didn't face trails because they all died .

Hitler, Bin Laden and Epstein all died before they could face trial for their alleged crimes .

How does that relate to Trump being arrested and facing a trial  ?

They didn't have a trial because they died, rather than them not doing anything wrong