Tempted to have a massive blowout.

bob smith

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

Learn to sit in a dark room by yourself for 24 hrs. Learn to be alone without distractions. ????

Good tip. Blaise Pascal I believe:

'All of humanity's problems, stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone'.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Wouldn't you need to be well-adjusted in order to be able to make that assessment of me? 

I think anyone here with half a brain can make that assessment about you, Lou.

you are by far the most argumentative individual I have come across on AN thus far..

Edited by bob smith
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

The boredom of this sobriety is really starting to get to me.

im tempted to have a big blow out/bender till next Monday.

im talking 100,000 baht, girls, booze, hotel rooms, paradise islands, swimming pools, new wardrobe,  music , bright lights, good food the lot. 

the divorce papers will be waiting for me on the dining table as soon as I get back home I’m sure. 

Be careful having a 'blow out' and going 'on a massive bender'.

u7HeBAzmgk4PoZbzeufm--1--hk51q.jpg

Edited by roo860
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

The boredom of this sobriety is really starting to get to me.

im talking 100,000 baht, girls, booze, hotel rooms, paradise islands, swimming pools, new wardrobe,  music , bright lights, good food the lot. 

the divorce papers will be waiting for me on the dining table as soon as I get back home I’m sure. 

nothing could be worse than the boredom of reading your fabrications online.

So do it. 

Stop posting crap here, head out of the house and get royally <deleted> up.

You would be doing us all favour by ending the fiction. 

edit: no idea what is going on with formatting on my tablet. Can't seem to fix it tho.

Edited by n00dle
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, steven100 said:

good on ya Bob,    that's the bob I've come to know,  not that other boring sobriety nerd   .....  

hit the p_ss I say     !!   

He may be along tomorrow morning depending on the severity of my hangover! ????

• Thumbs Up 1

It sounds like you need help to deal with your issues.  Sometimes we can’t deal with things totally on our own. 
A person posted contact information for AA Thailand.  I suggest you contact them.  Seeking help for an issue does not make a person weak.  It shows strength in trying to help oneself. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bob smith said:

And on Tuesday you will wake up with a raging headache , your liver will be wearing steel capped boots and giving you a kicking , you will be scratching you nuts  and hoping its nothing too serious , you will be thinking of getting married to Lek from the 69 bar , your mrs will be active on tinder and you will be left to once again face the reality of yourself and looking at your sorry bank account balance  

• Haha 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

And on Tuesday you will wake up with a raging headache , your liver will be wearing steel capped boots and giving you a kicking , you will be scratching you nuts  and hoping its nothing too serious , you will be thinking of getting married to Lek from the 69 bar , your mrs will be active on tinder and you will be left to once again face the reality of yourself and looking at your sorry bank account balance  

25 million - 100,000 24,900,000

Think I can live with that.