ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The iron dome as doing what it can to stop the Israel deaths since the 7th. Hamas is still doing a good job of using the Gaza civilians including children and babies as human shields. They don't care how many die in collateral damage so long as they can keep firing their missiles and holding onto their hostages

What do you know of the demographics and geography of Gaza?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

When Hamas no longer exist and all their members have been killed , that is when thoughts of ending the war can begin 

They are working on it.

Israeli airstrikes on Gaza continued a day after President Biden visited Tel Aviv and gave the country's leaders and people his firm support as the Jewish state grapples with the perilous realities of its war against Hamas militants.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/israel-hamas-war-palestinians-biden-speech-after-gaza-hospital-blast/

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You’re wrong here.

This war will end when international opinion reaches a tipping point against Israel’s uncivilised slaughter of civilians.

When the last bomb has been dropped on the last hospital - Hamas will still exist (and probably be even stronger than it was before October 7th).

Just think, all those dead Palestinian babies - for nothing.

Could you please stop going on about dead babies ?

Israel is completely unbothered about World Opinion  , like when Israel were condemned for bombing Iraqis Nuclear plant  .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

If you know I told you why bother to repeat? 

What makes you think I need to make myself clearer to you? Read the UN report and tell me which parts of it you agree with in detail and then come back to me on those points. I'll then go through them one by one with you. Miss out most of the report that deals with the West Bank and East East Jerusalem as this is nothing to do with Gaza. 

The UN says there is Apartheid in Israel. You are reluctant to agree with them. 

Do you think there is Apartheid in Israel?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

The one classified as terrorists by United States and European Union and UK among others. You know, the ones who created this war on the 7th with their terrorist murders, torture and kidnapping of civilians. The ones that are still holding captive innocent children, elderly women among others. 

But you knew that already

They were a catalyst in this war, not the reason.  You knew that already.

• Confused 2

Just now, Neeranam said:

No I do not. That's the headline, read past the headline and the points in the article it makes on Gaza (the topic), if you want to discuss it and let me know which parts you agree with?

• Like 2

On 10/7/2023 at 6:37 PM, bignok said:

d flatten the joint. The jews have more patience than me.

You would have thought the Jews would have learned from their own experience with the Romans centuries ago.  Eventually, the Romans got tired of the constant attacks by the Jews and they leveled the country of Israel and forced the evacuation of all the Jews out of the country.  

You can not have a population of people living within or in close proximity to your borders that want to kill you and think somehow they will change their attitutde and want to live in peacful co-existence. 

15 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No I do not. That's the headline, read past the headline and the points in the article it makes on Gaza (the topic), if you want to discuss it and let me know which parts you agree with?

Thanks for the clear answer. I agree with the UN(and Amnesty), there is apartheid in Israel. This, INHO, probably led to the current war.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Now, you have had that discussion numerous times before haven't you .

There is currently a conflict going on between Hamas and Israel and Israel are likely to invade Gaza soon .

That is the subject, whether Israel is or is not an Apartheid state has already been discussed three times in this topic already 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

? The truth hurts? Anyone who goes by a headline only without reference or knowledge to the contents of the article would be the same, including my opinion if I did that.

What truth?

"No knowledge of the article"? What do you mean?

You are speaking in riddles.