Israel's options don't look good - but a full-scale military campaign in the near future is inevitable

Social Media

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, they should not be made to tone it down. I think everyone should know how protestors really feel, without all the wink-wink-nudge-nudge idiocy. 

At the Palestinian demonstrations in London today , the protestors were calling for Jihad and inciting terrorist violence , the U.K Police are investigating 

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-hamas-war-chanting-jihad-on-uk-streets-completely-reprehensible-says-minister-as-he-confirms-terror-arrests-made-12989894

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Morch said:

Was discussed in detail on at least two parallel topics. You participated in at least one of them. Many links provided, pictures as well. Israel provided a reasonable explanation, Hamas provided nothing. Intelligence services of several Western countries accept Israel's version.

So  based on the prevalence of links and images  provided by media controlled  by ?

My participation is irrelevant to the veracity of  fact. Or are you operating  on the principle of  repeated lies  eventually create a  truth ?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

So  based on the prevalence of links and images  provided by media controlled  by ?

My participation is irrelevant to the veracity of  fact. Or are you operating  on the principle of  repeated lies  eventually create a  truth ?

More than that but as mentioned its been gone through in detail, if you want to catch up why not track back

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

No, based on information and evidence contained in them links and images.

You sure you wanna do the 'controlled media' thing? 

It's relevant - because if you participated, then why bring it all up again as if you have no idea?

Where did I lie?

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

More than that but as mentioned its been gone through in detail, if you want to catch up why not track back

Why do you assume I am "behind" in content?

Regardless the international  perception  about  many aspects  is not altogether  sympathetic or accepting of propaganda .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RanongCat said:

That question  stands  !  Have  you bothered to  consider a small thermobaric explosive  which I doubt  the Hamas  have ?

Maybe it was aliens trying to make Hamas look bad.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RanongCat said:

That question  stands  !  Have  you bothered to  consider a small thermobaric explosive  which I doubt  the Hamas  have ?

What question? The one where you said "Why do you assume I am "behind" in content?"

14 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Did you miss a word out ?

*Jews * ?

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Good one and for most of them, a spot on comment. They want to chant River to the Sea but some are now afraid of being doxed. 

Fear of being doxed is not it. Rather it's concentrating on what's important - saving lives in Gaza.

You should try to see the situation of these people under occupation, put yourself in their shoes. In the West Bank, the settlers supported by the IDF are a nightmare getting worse by the day. Nonetheless, if Israel would give them back a life in the West Bank where they could live and thrive, meaning that settlers in their midst would have to go, no more apartheid, I'm confident that there could be genuine peace. Gaza would be integrated with the West Bank, and elections would replace the dinosaurs in the PA.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why is this car park hospital incident just about the only one where there is a complete lack of physical evidence for a rocket/missile? Hamas had full access and were seen inspecting the pot hole.......oops, I mean crater.

Yes, it was an oversize pothole caused by a huge explosion, and the buildings around there show little if any damage.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, placnx said:

Fear of being doxed is not it. Rather it's concentrating on what's important - saving lives in Gaza.

You should try to see the situation of these people under occupation, put yourself in their shoes. In the West Bank, the settlers supported by the IDF are a nightmare getting worse by the day. Nonetheless, if Israel would give them back a life in the West Bank where they could live and thrive, meaning that settlers in their midst would have to go, no more apartheid, I'm confident that there could be genuine peace. Gaza would be integrated with the West Bank, and elections would replace the dinosaurs in the PA.

I want what you're smoking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, placnx said:

We need more doctors and nurses, and for the moment they're still alive.

I'm happy to hear that. Hopefully the genocidal terrorists in Gaza won't bomb any more local hospitals. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

At the Palestinian demonstrations in London today , the protestors were calling for Jihad and inciting terrorist violence , the U.K Police are investigating 

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-hamas-war-chanting-jihad-on-uk-streets-completely-reprehensible-says-minister-as-he-confirms-terror-arrests-made-12989894

The article noted that many in the demonstration were Jews. Inevitably there a fringe hotheads, but what the BBC showed seemed to be quite orderly, a lot of older people.

3 minutes ago, placnx said:

The article noted that many in the demonstration were Jews. Inevitably there a fringe hotheads, but what the BBC showed seemed to be quite orderly, a lot of older people.

I would not call them good Jews if they're attending a rally advocating the genocide of their own (or any other) people. Funny thing about Jews which often antisemites can't process. They are not a monolith. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, placnx said:

Yes, it was an oversize pothole caused by a huge explosion, and the buildings around there show little if any damage.

Why deflect the lack of physical evidence, yes explosions happen when there is plenty of unspent rocket fuel left, especially in a car park with other sources of fuel.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, placnx said:

This attack is in a sense a trap for the current ultra-Orthodox/Kahanist faction in the Israeli government as they seize the opportunity to increase their pogroms on the West Bank. There are too many witnesses with cameras.

Exactly right. While sacrificing thousands of Gazans ( and increasing numbers of West Bank Palestinians ) may seem extreme, the calculation IMO was that many had to die to gain freedom from israel, as the usual small attacks were at a high cost in Palestinain lives and achieved nothing. The world is watching as the media thrusts the conflict into the television sets of billions, and probably billions don't like what they are seeing from the israelis with their indiscriminate bombing of residential areas, and over a thousand dead children.

If that was the calculation, it seems to be working.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, placnx said:

IMO never going to happen. For decades israelis have been serving in the army which for most was just oppressing Palestinians.

I can't see them accepting that the last 30 years was for nothing, and they may consider it their right to take over the entire West Bank.

12 hours ago, RanongCat said:

I think the last sentence is the relevant one, given the frequency of statements that it is necessary to bomb children because the evil Hamas are hiding behind them. That is the Hamas that is only armed with light weapons, but apparently they are an existential threat to the israelis which are armed with all the heavy weapons and high tech equipment it is possible to possess.

Seems some think that just parroting "Hamas bad, israelis good" will cause all of us to overlook the over 1500 dead children in Gaza as justified "collateral damage" ( which have to be the most vile words ever invented, IMO ).

• Love It 2

13 hours ago, placnx said:

Since when am I excluded from the back & forth when you replied to @thatbeachlovers with something which I felt was another nitpicking as @placeholder has noticed, too? Deflection? No, correction.

Thank you for apparently replying to something on my behalf, and feel free to do so whenever you feel it is necessary. I have most of them on ignore, so I never see most of the posts in which they quote me. It makes for a far more pleasant posting experience as I don't have to keep reporting them for abuse.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1