Trump aims to sue London firm over dossier alleging sexual perversions

Social Media

14 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I thought Trump was both a] running low on money to deal with his myriad of legal cases, most of which involve him as the defendant, and b] running out of legitimate lawyers willing to work for him for obvious reasons.

But if his UK case does ever proceed, I'd sure be interested to read what the discovery documents pertinent to the allegations will show?  ????

Pee pee gate ala Russia 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Steele was a former MI6 agent who ran the 'Russian desk' so the dossier is unlikely to be false. He would also have taken legal advise before releasing it.. Trump appears only to be suing for breach of data protection, everything else he says is due to fear of public opinion and lack of funds rolling in from conservative red necks and the disenfranchised. The bible belt is a hot bed of hypocrisy but they balk at golden showers.

Ah, so a former MI6 agent couldn't possibly lie then? 5555555555555

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, xylophone said:

Not so but then it really doesn't matter in this case!

Adult human urine is not sterile

Urine that is not infected ( the norm ) is quite safe to drink. I have no idea what point you are trying to make with that deflection.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, seajae said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/01/us/trump-russia-investigation-dossier.html, had to search for a  left leaning news site so it should satisfy you but then as you refuse to beleive anything othewr that the BS dems have pushed I doubt this will change anything. I cant beleieve how pathetic voters are in the US, they are brain washed idiots, spoke to a friend the other day and she still says 5 police were killed on jan 6 even though that has been de bunked and shown to be BS same as the dossier but dems refuse to accept the truth , so pathetic

Of COURSE you would provide a link that has a pay wall so we can't see your "evidence."